Chapter 8: Chilling with Jey

It's Saturday afternoon and I am chilling with Jey for the day in his room. Jey Uso gets up off his bed and shuts the door then returns to his bed with me laying on the opposite side. Jey uses a remote to close the blinds and I turn the lamp on as we play uno. I say, "don't be looking in my hand now Jey." He chuckles, saying "I won't but don't be mad when I win and you lose." I laugh and say, "don't get to hyped up now, cause when I win, you'll be screaming that I cheated." I deal out the cards and he picked up his cards and I hold mine as I sit the extra ones in the middle on the bed, flipping a starter card to start with. Jey goes first and then I go, and so on. We played at least 20 games as time went by and so far, I have the lead of 13 games won to his 7 won. I laugh and he says, "oh you won't be laughing after this. I back up and he tickles me to death and I said, "stop Jey, can't breathe." He said, "you should have thought about that after bragging about how many time you've beaten me." I say, "I'm sorry Jey, just stop tickling me I can't breathe dude." He stopped and I started to breathe again. I get off his bed and stretch as he pulls me back on his bed, saying, "where are you going missy." I giggle and say, "I don't know sir, you tell me." Jey looks deeply into my eyes as I look away before anyway happens and I get off his bed again and walk out his room, shutting the door, and head back into my room.