Chapter 1: The Short Night Disturbance

It was 9pm on a Thursday night in Maryland and I was up on my iPhone playing a hair salon game when I heard noises coming from outside so I paused my game and carefully walked to my bedroom window. I looked out the window in both directions, seeing everyone's lights were dimmed or turned off, either they're looking at tv or heading to bed. I then looked down across the street from my house and saw four guys moving in. I kept watching from my bedroom window then after 15 minutes, I put on a robe and walked downstairs, heading to my front door, opening it, making the four guys turn around. I couldn't make out how they looked but three of them were taller than the fourth guy. I closed my front door to my house and walked across the street, asking them if they needed help and they said "no, thanks miss, you can go back home." I said, "I'm your neighbor across the street, I'm Desiree' but you can call me Des or Desi, whatever one y'all prefer." They smiled and said, "we're the bloodline, The Usos, Paul, and Roman." I thought to myself that I couldn't believe that the biggest, popular group of WWE were my new neighbors then I said, "I'm your biggest fan, I watch you guys every Friday night or Monday night, whenever y'all are on." They smiled and Paul said, "aww, thanks, we appreciate it, maybe we can chat tomorrow, it's like 10:45pm now and sorry for the night disturbance Ms. Desiree'. The Usos both put their fingers in the air, representing that they are the ones and Roman just smiles, making me blush. I nodded and said, "sure thing, have a nice night" then walked back to my house across the street, opening my door, shutting, and locking it, and ran back to my bedroom, laying down, smiling hard as ever. They kept moving their stuff in the biggest house on the street, making a significance amount of noise but I didn't care and eventually, I fell asleep around 12am.