Chapter 14: 1st Simple Punishment

After not listening correctly to Paul's directions, I have to get punished. The Usos steps to the side while Paul said, "now, you know you have to listen to what I say and do but you didn't so, time to be punished, Des." I moved close to the wall as closest as I could. Roman came into our lockerroom, shutted the door, and turned the lock to lock itself. I was still sitting by the wall in a possum position, getting ready for whatever punishment I was going to intake by the tribal chief. Roman walked over to where I was and said, "my precious Desiree', you had one job to follow and you didn't do it so how should I punish you hmm." I looked up at my tribal chief and then looked back down towards the floor, pouting, saying "I don't know." He crouched down and helped me up, which I stood in front of him. Paul leaves the room, guarding the door as the Usos both stood on both sides of me as Roman kicked the cameraman out. The cameraman leaves the room and finds someone else to bother. Roman sits on his tribal throne and the Usos walked me over, leaning me over the tribal chief knee as he begins hitting my thighs over and over again and I apologized each stop I was hit. They all chuckled and said, "have you learned your lesson." I nod quickly and say, "yes, and I will start listening now." Roman helped me up and said, "let's go home." We leave the room and left the arena to go home.