Chapter 5: Short Interview with Kayla Braxton

I continued to look around backstage as I see everyone doing something and the Bloodline looks over at me, over their shoulders to make sure I was alright. I nod at them then Kayla pulls me over to the Smackdown interview area and asked, if I could do a short interview with her and I said, "yes." So, I go over with her and she does her intro then introduces me. The Usos, Roman and Paul walked over to where I was and stood by the wall, watching me do my 1st short interview. Kayla says, "firstly, how was your experience at the commentary table with Cole and Pat?" I said, "the experience with them was unforgettable Kayla, I had fun and would like to continue this." She nods then asks, "who's your favorite superstar or superstars?" I said, "do you even have to ask" as I laughed and said, "the bloodline of course, but that's only for the men." Kayla chuckles and says, "why them though." I said, "because they just are and I think they know why as well." Kayla says, "for my last question, will you ever tryout to be in the WWE just to be with them or your fine as is?" I smirked and said, "I want to try and be with the bloodline, ain't no doubt about it Kayla but it's up to them and the McMahon's though." Kayla says, "your right and it would be nice to see you more often but for now, thank you for your time." I nod and walk off and the camera stopped recording my interview.