Chapter 3: The Walk to the Arena/Sitting at the Commentary Table

I grabbed my small purse, wrapped it around my body, turned out the lights, closed and locked up my house doors and plugged in my ear plugs into my ear, turning on my music playlist and started walking to the arena, down the block. I look at the time and it's 7:15pm and I keep walking down the block and start dancing on the way there as my song, Mario's you say I'm just a friend came on. I glide, dance and speed walk down the street as I look at the neighbors' doing chores around their homes. After a 20 minute walk from home to the arena, I got there at 7:45pm and stood in line, waiting to go to the commentary table with Pat and Michael Cole. I stood in line as everyone were getting tickets checked and escorted to their seats then the security guard grabbed my arm and said, "let's go, they're waiting on you." I nod and head with the security guard to the commentary table and once we reached it, I say, "thank you" to the guard and he smiled, saying "your welcome." I sit down beside Pat as I say hi to them both. Michael and Pat say, "hi" back to me along with a smile. The fans behind me were jealous and says, "your lucky." I ignored them as I kept my attention to Michael and Pat. The lights dimmed as the show was beginning and Michael looks at his watch as it turned 8pm and he says, "welcome to Friday Night Smackdown everyone, we got a great show for you all." Pat agreed and said, "well said Cole and I'm glad we got a special guest at our commentary table, welcome Ms. Desiree'." The cameraman points the camera at me and I wave and say, "hello." The guys and I kept talking and got to know each other better as I felt being comfortable sitting with them.