Chapter 2: Unplanned Breakfast with the Bloodline

I got up around 10am on a perfect, sunny Friday morning, knowing tonight is Friday Night Smackdown and they are in my hometown for tonight's show. I make up my bed, pull out an outfit for tonight's show, clean up my bedroom and every other room in my house, headed downstairs to clean the kitchen, living room, and the backyard. Once everything was cleaned, I headed back in my house and started to make breakfast, pulling out the ingredients which composed of the pancake batter, bacon, eggs, syrup, sausage, and orange juice. I was about to start preparing everything until I heard a doorbell ring. I wipe off my hands, tied the apron around my waist, walked to the front door, looking out the peephole, and opened the door, looking at Paul then looking up at Roman and The Usos. They all say, "good morning beautiful." I blush and respond back with an "good morning hotties" to The Usos and Roman then I said, "hi" to Paul. Jey asked, "can we come in"? I stepped to the side and said, "yes, you may, come on in." Jey and Jimmy smile and walked in first then Paul came in behind them as Roman kissed my cheek, walking in last as I closed my door. I walk back into my kitchen to resume making breakfast and Jimmy asked, "what are we having for breakfast cuteness"? I blush and say, "sausage, pancakes, eggs, bacon, and orange juice." Jey said, "no, let us cook for you, go chill on the couch." I shrug my shoulders and say, "thank you." I take my apron off, kiss their cheeks and go sit across from Paul and Roman in the living room. Jey and Jimmy goes in the kitchen and starts to make breakfast for everyone. I said, "I'm going to tonight's show Mr. Heyman and my tribal chief." The Usos smiled and asked, "so, where are you sitting at, at tonight's show"? I said, "towards the middle aisle, behind the commentary team." Roman said, "nah, you're not sitting there, you'll be sitting at the commentary table with Pat and Michael and I had already told the security team so they are aware in head of time so you will be in the VIP area and getting the VIP treatment." I hand my ticket to Paul and he takes it and throws it away. The Usos are almost done cooking and Paul sets the table. Jimmy says, "breakfast is ready" then puts the food on the table. Jey cleans the dishes and stove then brings the orange juice to the table. Paul says, "let's eat." I say, "after you my tribal chief and of course you're sitting at the head of the table." Roman smirks and helps me off the couch as we head to the table while Paul sits down on the other end of the table, Jey and Jimmy sits beside each other and I sit by Roman. Everyone makes their plates and starts eating. After breakfast, it was at 1pm when Roman, Paul, and the Usos left my house to head to the arena for tonight's show. I head up to my room, grabbing my towel and rags, and then head into the bathroom to get ready. After a 10 minute shower, it was  got dressed and everything, just chilling until it turned 7pm to so I can head to the arena.