10

Enzo slides the shower door open before stepping into it, "are you sure you want this Angel?" I sigh at his words as I feel myself getting hotter, "ti prego, Lorenzo, ti voglio

Enzo slides the shower door open before stepping into it, "are you sure you want this Angel?" I sigh at his words as I feel myself getting hotter, "ti prego, Lorenzo, ti voglio." When you are so out of your mind hot that you speak another langue.

He steps into the stream of water causing his hair to flow down his forehead, he is a man sculpted by god, and I was not going to complain.

He pushes me against the shower wall while kissing me, my mind was somewhere else completely, "What's wrong Angel do you want me to stop?" "I was thinking about Katarina, she's beautiful." "I wish you saw yourself the way I do," he sighs while kissing down my neck, "Really? What would I see?"

"A beautiful," he kisses my jawline "compassionate," he kisses my cheek "Amazing woman who deserves, everything." He smiled before kissing my lips, "do you still want this? With me?" He asks, "yes." I whisper in his ear before wrapping my legs after his waist.

"Condom?" I ask, "I have one on." I hadn't noticed because of the water but he did.

His tip teases my entrance, I moan against his lips. "Is this okay?" "Stop asking Enzo, I want you." He slowly inches himself into me, I unknowingly dig my nails into his back as I'm filled with a mix of pleasure and pain I'd never felt before.

"Fuck angel, you're tight." He groans while still stretching me, I drag my nails down his back trying to contain myself, It feels unimaginably good. "Faster," I groaned. I wanted him, all of him. I couldn't get enough.  At my word, he thrust into me leaving his entire dick stuffed into me. I screamed, like the virgin Mary, I would've said it was embarrassed but Enzo's face, he was losing control just as much as me.

"Fuck, Enzo don't stop."

I feel myself getting closer as a pleasure that was unimaginable ran through my veins, I ran my fingers through his hair as I fell apart on him, and shortly after I felt him release into me. I was seeing stars. He took me out of the shower and laid me on my bed, but he wasn't done.

"Angel, are you okay?" He asks while kissing my stomach, "Mmh" I responded trying to gather myself. I'd never been so vulnerable in front of a man before. He placed two fingers on my clit while sucking on the nib of skin and nerves, "Enzo what are you doing?" I ask while arching my lower back at the pleasure, "Relax." Is all I got before he sucked on my clit and insert two or maybe three fingers, it was all big, so much. I could drop dead right now and be happy.

His fingers hit my spot three times before I fell apart on his fingers as I did his dick minutes ago, I was sure everyone in the house could hear me. "Angel?" "Shut up and kiss me," I say before he kisses me, he was still damp but I was wet, everywhere. "You taste so fucking good, I don't know how I'll keep my hands off of you now." "Oh, my god, fuck." I say while breathing heavily.

"Are you okay Angel?" I can't speak, I can't breathe, I can't. After a couple of minutes, "Fine, I think, that was, wow." I try and gather my thoughts, "I will clean you off." He says before going into the bathroom and coming back with a towel, he wipes my thighs causing me to groan a bit.