𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Mulai dari awal

"You want me to come inside?" Armaan asked, astonished by her words. Nandini shrugged her shoulders, looking at him. "If you want." Armaan didn't waste another second to unbuckle his seatbelt and exit the car. "Okay, let's go." Nandini could sense his excitement, making her bite back her smile.

They entered the hospital and moved towards the gynecologist ward. Armaan was feeling so many things at the moment. He just hoped Nandini would let him go inside with her to see the baby. Armaan walked by Nandini's side, his palms feeling sweaty.

The gynecologist greeted them as she saw them come. "Hi Mrs. Oberio. You came just on time." The gynecologist looked up at Armaan and smiled at him. "And this must be your husband." Both Armaan and Nandini nodded, Nandini shocked to see herself even indulging herself into this. She was surprised with herself that she invited Armaan without any hesitation.

"That's sweet, nowadays not many husband's come with their wife's but seeing him come, it warms my heart." Nandini gave a tight-lipped smile to the doctor, unaware on how to react to this. "Well, let's not waste time and move towards the room." Nandini nodded as she followed the doctor, Armaan slowly trailing behind her.

Nandini entered the room and turned around, only to find Armaan a few feet away. Nandini scrunched up her eyebrows, seeing him pause. "You're not going to come inside? Are you afraid?" Armaan looked at Nandini, surprised again. "I..I thought you wouldn't want me to come inside because last time..." Armaan trailed off as Nandini realized his hesitation. "Armaan, I didn't let you come along for no reason. Come inside if you want."

Nandini went inside the room, not giving him another glance. Armaan was frozen by her words, unable to believe what she had just said. But it didn't take him long until he was in the room, along with Nandini, helping her onto the examination bed.

• • • • •

"Oh wow, it seems to have grown then last time." Nandini stared at the screen in front of her, a huge smile on her lips. "Arm..Armaan." Armaan, who was busy reading the posters in the room, was pulled out of his trance by Nandini's words. Armaan looked at her and noticed her forwarding her hands towards him.

Confused, Armaan placed his hand on her's, only to be pulled towards her. "Look." Nandini looked at the screen, followed by Armaan's gaze. Armaan's eyes widened as he stared at the screen, which showed their child. Armaan was at the loss of words, his eyes big. He felt like he could cry any moment now.

Nandini looked up at him and saw him shocked, frozen. No words left his lips as he stared at the screen in front of him. "Is..that our baby?" Nandini nodded, gulping back her tears because of his reaction. As she responded to him, Armaan's lips formed into a huge smile. Nandini felt her breath hitch seeing him so happy.

His glassy eyes made her heart flutter. Never had she expected Armaan to be so happy just to see the baby through a screen. It was his first time seeing the baby, and she hadn't expected this reaction.

"Nandini, that...that's our baby. We made that." Nandini nodded, her tears on the verge to fall out. Nandini squeezed Armaan's hand, who looked down at her with a smile. He kissed her forehead, squeezing her hand back. "Thank you." Armaan didn't need to say more for Nandini to know he was thanking her for letting him come today.

"Th...could I take a picture?" Armaan looked up at the doctor. The doctor was smiling after seeing his reaction, unable to believe such love exists. "Yea, of course. I'll also get you some pictures too." Armaan felt like he was on top of the world. He couldn't wait any longer to see the baby in person.