𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

The dark clouds which were overshadowing Nandini and Armaan's life were finally moving away and letting the sunlight peak through. Ever since that night they had spent together, they had now started to get rid of the toxicity they had for each other. Their feelings were rapidly changing but they were yet unaware of what those feelings were.

But the same couldn't be said for Armaan's relationship with his parents. It only had worsened since the day he had told Nandini the truth. It hurt them a lot, but there was a piece he had no knowledge of.

•   •   •   •   •

It was early in the morning yet people were still in a rush. Including Armaan. He was always in a rush to get to work, even though it didn't start for another hour and half. But Armaan being Armaan, he always reached there before time, claiming it was better to get more work done.

"You're always in a rush." Nandini said, who was standing by the bottom of the stairs and eating an apple. "I have things to do, unlike you." Armaan retorted back as he reached the last step. Nandini scrunched up her nose and stuck her tongue out at him. Armaan just shook his head, knowing no one can stop Nandini's childishness.

"Why don't you ever eat breakfast?" she asked as Armaan fixed his blazer. "Cause I don't feel like it." came his simple reply. Nandini inwardly groaned as she knew there was no point in talking with him. When he is in a rush, his answers will only make a person angry.

"Bye Mr. Oberio. Make sure to do as much as work possible." Nandini sarcastically smiled, waving with her fingers. "Don't worry, will do." Armaan sarcastically said.

As he was about to exit the doors, he was stopped by Sunita's voice. "Armaan, could you possibly drop me off on the way? I need to go meet a friend, her husband sadly passed away." Armaan stopped but didn't turn around. "You are one disgusting person. You have no grief of doing what you had done in this family and are going to go and help them fight their grief." Sunita's eyes welled up with Armaan's words.

"Armaan it's just-" "Shut up Nandini. I'm not going to listen to whatever you have to support her side. I can't believe you are still siding with her, even after I told you the truth." he said, turning around towards them. "And you, go find yourself another damn driver. I'm not your son nor am I your driver." he spat. Giving them both one last look, Armaan left, slamming the doors shut.

Nandini had known something like this would happen, so did Sunita. She regretted asking him as if she hadn't asked, she wouldn't then have had to see his hatred this early in the morning.

Nandini looked over at Sunita and saw her wiping her tears. "It's okay maa." she said, walking over to her. Sunita shook her head as Nandini consoled her, rubbing her back. "He's always going to hate me." "No. He won't. I had promised you that I'd get you and papa your son back. And I won't break that promise. I'll bring back the Armaan that has been buried deep down. I promise."

"Please don't tell him the truth Nandini." Nandini looked away, knowing she wouldn't be able to promise on that. Armaan needed to learn the truth and she'd unveil it somehow. "I can't promise that but I promise nothing will harm this relationship more." Nandini coaxed.

After Armaan had told Nandini the truth of his parents, she had went to Sunita and then Sunita had told her the part which Armaan didn't know of. He had no clue of it and up to date it still had been hidden from him. But Nandini knew if they wanted Armaan to come back to his normal self, they had to tell him the truth. Which she will.