𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

The sun seemed angry with the world and hadn't showed it's face for the past days. The rain filled the streets of London. Every person carried an umbrella around, not knowing when to trust the weather of this place.

Nandini rushed inside the hospital, wiping the drops of rain which had fell on her. She was grateful she hadn't gotten wet or else she would've been annoyed the entire time she was here.

Nandini moved forward, catching the first elevator and moved to the gynecologist ward. As she exited the elevator, Nandini noticed the one and only, Ayaan standing there and talking to someone. She immediately knew he had come to meet Zaiba during his break. Nandini couldn't help but awe at their cute relationship.

The man left just as Nandini made her way towards Ayaan. Ayaan smiled seeing Nandini. "Hi baby." Ayaan bent to her bump, ignoring her. Nandini pouted, he was her friend first and not the baby's. "Excuse me, the baby's mumma is standing right here too." Ayaan looked up at her, grinning. "But this baby's mumma is hella annoying."

Nandini's jaw dropped at his statement. How dare he? "Ayaan, I am going to ruin this face of your's with my nails. Then don't complain your wedding pictures didn't come out good." Hormonal Nandini had woken up and Ayaan seemed terrified. Not his face. Anything but his face. He was going to get married in less then six months for gods sake.

"I am so sorry Nandini ma'am. Please don't ruin my face." Ayaan joined his hands together, begging her. Nandini started giggling seeing this. "Don't worry, I won't. I don't want Zaiba baaji running away from you. Because I know no one else will want to marry you." Ayaan narrowed his eyes at her, who raised her hands up in surrender, shrugging her shoulders.

"Seems like you guys have reunited already." Ayaan and Nandini looked to the side and found Zaiba coming towards them, wearing a smile on her face. Nandini beamed seeing Zaiba. Zaiba had become the elder sister Nandini never had and always wanted. She was just like Divya.

"As if I wanted to. I should've ran before she came." Ayaan rolled his eyes, earning a glare from Nandini. Zaiba chuckled at their little banter. She was stuck between two kids. One which she was going to marry. "Zaiba baaji, I'm telling you. You still have time. Run for it. Save yourself from being locked up with this man for the rest of your life."

Zaiba chuckled at this while Ayaan gave Nandini a bored look. "Nandini you-" "Okay, no more arguing." Zaiba quickly intervened before this could increase. "Ayaan, your break is almost over, go back to your ward. And Nandini, your appointment is in less then five minutes. We should head to the room." Zaiba said in a very mature tone.

Ayaan and Nandini both nodded like obedient children. "Come." Zaiba turned. Just as Nandini was about to head towards the examination room and Ayaan was about to go towards the elevator, they all were stopped by a voice. "Hold on." Ayaan's eyes widened seeing the man running towards their direction.

Nandini immediately recognized this voice and froze. She turned around, shocked to find Armaan running towards them. "There was to much traffic. That's why I got late." Armaan said, stopping in front of them. Nandini looked at Armaan, her eyebrows brought together in confusion. Zaiba and Ayaan kept looking between Nandini and each other. Zaiba seemed to have understood that this man was Nandini's husband and her blood boiled seeing him.

"Wh..what are you doing here?" Nandini finally asked after finding her lost voice. "I'm here for the appointment." Armaan said in a 'duh' tone. Nandini's eyes widened in shock while Ayaan and Zaiba seemed to be even more shocked. They were surprised Nandini had told Armaan about this but what they didn't know was, Nandini hadn't told him, he just had great stalking skills.

"Ho..how do you know about this!?" Nandini asked, her tone still shocked. Armaan lazily smirked at her and shrugged his shoulders. "I have my ways." Nandini's mouth opened agape, realizing everything. "You have put stalkers behind me!?" Armaan's smirk only widened, allowing them to know he had.