Asahi Vs Jaehyuk

It's finally Saturday.

Asahi isn't entirely sure what to do, he always spent his weekends with Jaehyuk. It somehow feels empty without him in here.

In the midst of thinking about Jaehyuk's absence, Asahi decided to shrug it off and leave the topic.

Stretching his hands, he stood up from his seat and absent-mindedly stared at the tv.

Chicken.

Yeah, Asahi just needs fried chicken to forget these thoughts.

It's been rough ever since he went back to his old lifestyle. Although he assured himself he wouldn't be affected, in the end Asahi kept looking back, he couldn't remove his finger inbetween the pages.

Maybe if Jaehyuk didn't catch him back then, they'll still be the same. Another useless thought.

Asahi feels sentimental letting go of their friendship, he's still human afterall.

Sighing, his eyes landed on his fidgeting hands. He ended up thinking about Jaehyuk again. He shouldn't do this, dwelling on a man, it won't do anything, it will only cause trouble.

If Jaehyuk keeps crossing his mind, the world might get what it wants, and Asahi doesn't want that.

He clicked his tongue, he grimaced as he remembers yesterday's events.

Jaehyuk knows this world is not real, why is he entertaining Junkyu if he knows? Just what went through his mind? Asahi doesn't get Jaehyuk.

Junkyu asked him things about Jaehyuk yesterday, though some of them are true, Asahi left out a few information inorder to craft them a perfect date. He helped despite being skeptical about Jaehyuk's actions.

He shouldn't have felt anything yesterday, but, he wanted to stop helping Junkyu. He kept feeling the heavy lift on his chest whenever he spoke, the slight bitterness in his tongue as he gulps and the dryness in his lungs as he breathes. The more he answers Junkyu's question, the more Asahi wants to scream.

Asahi didn't like what he felt.

When he looked it up, they said he was dying. Asahi is sure he's well. The chest pain and stuff went away when Junkyu left. But when he recalled their conversation, the pain went back.

Jaehyuk must have agreed to a date with Junkyu, there's no other reason for Junkyu to ask Asahi questions like that.

It stings.

But Asahi doesn't want to acknowledge it, he'll lose if he does. Besides, if these feelings are real, how would he ever know?

BL world makes people blind, there are stories where people fall within 8 seconds, sometimes one. There's a variety of stories that doesn't make sense, most of them are too good to be true but it happens, because this world is fictional.

Shaking these thoughts off, Asahi just needs to focus and forget.

In BL world, weekends are always important. Since most of the story starts in high school, it's the only time where most couples date.

In such eventful day, despite feeling gloomy, Asahi decided to venture for some fried chicken. It wouldn't cause too much problem since it's kinda like valentines day except everyone isn't trying to shove chocolate down your throat.

Asahi walked with the crowd, blending to avoid unnecessary attention.

It's lunch time, alot of people are currently walking in the intersection. If he fails to follow the crowd, a guy might show up and save him or he might witness a scene and he'll be forced to help the person who fell.