Introduction 1.0: Jaehyuk as mob character

Yoon Jaehyuk

Though it might seem like people knew him to the core, no one really knows his story from the start. How he moved in Mapo-gu, why Jihoon and Hyunsuk goes mad when he's not home in the right time, why did he move in Mapo-gu out of all places. He has been a mystery. 

So, who is Yoon Jaehyuk?

He was originally from Yongin, Gyeonggi-do. Not too far from Mapo-gu but it takes an hour or two to get there. It might not be a problem right now but it will make sense once everything has been said.

There are alot of reasons why Jaehyuk considered Mapo-gu. Going in first, it's because Park Jeongwoo is there.

Jeongwoo used to live in Yongin, he temporarily stayed with his grandparents for 2 years and became Jaehyuk's classmate.

When they first met, their personalities matched right away. Conversation came off naturally as if they knew each other for more than they do.

Since Jeongwoo isn't really from Yongin and one of his grandparents died, it became harder to do chores, his grandfather (mom side) showed symptoms of having dementia.

The burden became too much for young Jeongwoo so he decided to leave Yongin and went to Mapo-gu, one of his relatives lives there (Park Jihoon) and he didn't have much choice because his family is having a rough time right now. It might not show in the surface but Jeongwoo has alot family problems. Not that they are barely surviving due to money, but it's still the main problem. Everyone was too busy, his mom and dad are arguing due to divorce, they kept discussing who gets what and since both of his parents are adults, who has a job to keep, the household became too much, so Jeongwoo decided to leave. 

Jeongwoo found peace at Yongin.  

But now he's leaving.

He's been through much, it made Jaehyuk want to accompany Jeongwoo.

They use to meet every month or whenever they feel like it. It continued for a year but it became a hassle— the journey is exhausting. An hour or more worth of travel just to play with Jeongwoo for an hour in a pc cafe. So Jaehyuk proposed the idea to his parents. Not that he wants to leave his own brother and sister, but the kid deserves better. Besides, Jaehyuk's second reason of moving is his parents found the place a good environment for him, so they easily agreed (There's alot of universities in the area, so, why not?).

Finding a place to stay was easy. Since Jeongwoo made some friends in the area, Jaehyuk knew them, Jeongwoo often invites them over to play. Which is why Jaehyuk is familiar with Hyunsuk and Jeongwoo's cousin. Yoshi and Junghwan came last, They are friends with the H&J couple so Jaehyuk also knew them.

When Hyunsuk and Jihoon offered a place to stay, Jaehyuk didn't hesitate on agreeing. Hyunsuk and Jihoon had a vacant room, they never used it and they want more people in their place. They first offered it to Jeongwoo but the younger prefers living alone. (Jihoon helped Jeongwoo choose an apartment to stay, Jeongwoo is rich— his parents are just not in good terms)

Overall it was a great offer. 

When he finished grade 11, he wasted no time and scheduled a pick up truck for his stuff. He informed Hyunsuk about it, the talk went smoothly.

The one thing left in the list is, to move himself to Mapo-gu. Which should sound easy enough for a korean local, but... It got hectic when he arrived in Gangnam station. Everything was confusing, it was a busy day and he happen to ride during the rush hour.

Jaehyuk wasn't dumb, he is sure, but somehow he ended up in the airport station. Since the train station will stop operating, Jaehyuk was forced to give up, leading him to line up for a taxi.