Jaehyuk Vs First day of school

Jaehyuk shouldn't have kept the book.

Yes, he kept it, so what. He wanted to remind his future self how he made the stone like person Hamada Asahi smile despite being clueless on how he did it. But that wasn't the case, that wasn't the reason why he changed his mind on keeping the book.

The main reason of his regret is Choi Hyunsuk, aka his roommate.

Why? Because Choi Hyunsuk loves playing house with Jaehyuk and their other roommate named Park Jihoon. In other other words, Choi Hyunsuk had a ton of questions when he decided to clean Jaehyuk's room.

First question was: "Yah, Yoon Jaehyuk, you punk. I saw a sexy manhwa in your shelf, who are you planning to do it with?" The thing is, he didn't mean to buy it for himself. He didn't buy it at all, it was all Asahi. But now, he's getting accused of being shitty on his non-existent boyfriend for basing how to do 'it' in this violent manhwa he (allegedly) bought.

How unfair.

"Hyung, I didn't really bought it! It was for A.." Ah shit, it's supposedly for his sister but he can't rebutt he forgot it, because he already went home 2 times. He doesn't want to say it came from Yoshi's younger brother. Jaehyuk rubbed his forehead and placed his free hand on his hips, feeling stressed with the current situation. He pressed his lips into a thin line, prepping himself to say any reason.

"Jeongwoo!" Jaehyuk rose his finger up and faced Hyunsuk "Jeongwoo recommended it to me, he said it was good so I bought it to check-"

"Volume 4, Jaehyuk-ah" Hyunsuk swayed the book, clearly not convinced by Jaehyuk's lie.

"Volume 4?" He rose his eyebrows, unaware of what Hyunsuk was talking about.

Hyunsuk let out air from his nose and looked at Jaehyuk with disappointed eyes "If you're gonna do research about these types of stuff, just call me or Jihoon" Jaehyuk wanted to say something, but Hyunsuk stood up and gave him a pat before leaving. He didn't even gave Jaehyuk a chance to explain.

This is why Yoshi is his favorite hyung.

Jaehyuk's knees gave up, he pressed his back against the floor. Like a kid having a tantrum, Jaehyuk kicked the air. When he felt tired, he carried himself up and crossed his legs, sitting in the middle of his room. His Hyung just lessened his lifespan for about 20 years.

Out of all days, why did he clean Jaehyuk's room today?

He wants to hide somewhere just remembering Hyunsuk's words. It's seriously embarrassing for your sexually active hyung to just see you interested on those stuff- Not that Jaehyuk is conservative or— GAH its just embarrassing, he didn't even bought that goddamn book. Next thing he'll know Jihoon will tease him while they are having dinner, and to be humiliated by Park Jihoon— the embodiment of second hand embarrassment feels too much even for a guy like Jaehyuk.

Goodbye dignity.

Jaehyuk threw himself to his bed and stared at the ceiling.

Why did Hyunsuk decided to clean today? Is there an occasion tomorrow?

Jaehyuk searched for his phone, when he successfully attained it, he saw the date and widen his eyes.

First day of school.

It was that time of the year. His three months vacation is over. Time passed by so quickly, sighing for the tenth time, Jaehyuk depressingly stood at the bus station– waiting for the bus of course.

When the bus arrived, Jaehyuk stepped in it and grabbed one of the rails on the side. He watched the blurry scenery outside while the bus moved. Just like how gloomy Jaehyuk's mood is, the clouds were in sync with him. It's about to rain.