Asahi Vs Unwanted flags

Asahi relentlessly thought about Jeongwoo's problem for days. It became an issue now because they (Jaehyuk and him) went in to an on-going story. Since Jeongwoo is in the falling out phase with Doyoung aka the middle of the story, Asahi has been going deeper in his brain just to get a hint on how to resolve this goddamn problem.

Why is he putting too much brain power for this? Usually main characters does all the thinking, supporting characters just laids out the blueprint on what they should do. Sometimes the mc follows them but mostly they don't. There's a good reason why they don't, it's because mob characters are designed to be narrow minded. What they know is what they spit, it's quite unreliable since you wouldn't really know anyone who has the same experience as yours if you are the main lead of a story (Well, goddamn, that sounds familiar). But MCs still listens to them and considers their suggestion because they are clueless of what to do.

Asahi has been like this because Jaehyuk-the new recruit, put him in the middle of the situation. As supporting characters, their job here is to motivate Jeongwoo to approach Doyoung so they live happily ever after once again. Though Asahi doesn't really like Jeongwoo to apologize, for the sake of the story, they need a gas pedal to keep the plot going. Where are the authors in a time like this?

Besides that, Yoon Jaehyuk promised Asahi coca-cola for an entire year if he helps Jeongwoo and there's no way he will give that up. Oh and also because he wants to genuinely help Jeongwoo overcome his problem. (Definitely not added to add logic in his decision)

For the past few weeks, they've been hanging in Jeongwoo's apartment. It was the closest one in their school hence it became the natural den for the three males.

Asahi isn't here in his own accord. It was all Jaehyuk's fault why he is spending his time here. Not only Yoon Jaehyuk pushed him to help Jeongwoo but he also managed to convince Asahi to spend his weekdays in this place. Jaehyuk also reserved their weekends for the studying session. He understood Jaehyuk needs to accompany Jeongwoo since he's going through tough times. He doesn't know why he is also here but Jaehyuk told him "You're also Jeongwoo's friend!"

In regards of their weekend sessions, Asahi doesn't have anything to do, he just agreed with the schedule. Besides, he really needs to check Jaehyuk every now and then. Jaehyuk needs alot of work in terms of restraining his helpful attribute.

"Yeah! Go left Jeongwoo! Lets go! You're winning!" Jaehyuk has been loud. Asahi thought Jaehyuk said he's going to be Jeongwoo's personal cheerleader, in a metaphorical or subtle way.

Not literally.

"Gooo Park Jeongwoo!"

Jaehyuk's gaze landed at Asahi "Join me" is he serious?

Jeongwoo is just playing mario kart.

With Jaehyuk's goofy smile, Asahi gave up, he raised his arm up in the air and muttered "woo" with his monotonous voice and stony face.

Jaehyuk's expression went down "That's not how you cheer, Asahi-ya" He hovered his hand near Asahi's face, he touched the ends of Asahi's lips and stretched them upwards. Jaehyuk's lips formed a smile along the way "Hold that and‐" he grabbed Asahi's arm and raised it, he made Asahi sway his fist back and forth "There!"

Jaehyuk is too close.

They locked eyes with each other.

Jaehyuk's smile dropped, he's staring at Asahi intently.

What's with this atmosphere?

"Yah! Did that red cart just throw a bomb at me?!" Both of them snapped out of it when they heard Jeongwoo complain.

Jaehyuk rushed to aid Jeongwoo, leaving Asahi frozen in his spot.

What the hell was that?

Asahi focused his eyes on the television.