Asahi Vs Arguments

"Park Jeongwoo" His name was called in a harsh way.

 Jeongwoo stood up from his seat and met the person. He wasn't surprised to see Kim Doyoung mad at him. Jeongwoo stood infront of him, with his arms hanging limp on both sides of his body. 

It's time. 

Doyoung grabbed his arm and lead both of them in a restroom. 

"How dare you do that to Mashiho hyung?!" Jeongwoo scoffed at Doyoung's complain, Jeongwoo rubbed the back of neck then exhaled through his nose "You called me out here, just for that?" His tone was snarky. It made Doyoung more mad.

"Yeah! I did, what did you expect? Huh? For me to apologize?" He nudged Jeongwoo's chest with his index finger "We both ruined it the first time, but you fucked up the most" Glaring at his ex-boyfriend as he say that. 

Seeing how Jeongwoo doesn't have a response, Doyoung let out a bitter laugh. 

"Jeongwoo, i loved you" Doyoung leaned closer "But you acted as if i don't matter. Do i even have a portion in your life?" Jeongwoo kept his mouth shut, he didn't know what else to say "Don't ever step in to my apartment again" Doyoung whispers, it wasn't just a warning but a threat.

Doyoung stormed out of the restroom, leaving Jeongwoo to kick one of the cubicle's door in frustration. 

Jeongwoo went back to his classroom. He saw Asahi occupying his seat while talking to Jaehyuk. For some reasons, seeing his new friend and old friend get along, it stinged.

Jeongwoo felt he was slowly fading, he's being forgotten and replaced by everyone. The more he realizes this, the more he becomes desperate. 

Everything has been falling apart lately.

When did it start?

Last month? Last week? When Haruto Watanabe was forced to stay in his apartment for 4 months? 

He knew none of it relates to each other. So maybe he is the problem. Just like Doyoung said, he fucked up the most. 

When he got back, Asahi moved out of the seat, Jeongwoo noticed their smiles dropped. Did he disturb someone's peace again? Jeongwoo faced down, he couldn't lift his head up. Though Jaehyuk kept asking him if he was okay, Jeongwoo replied a quick "yes" with no other words to follow up. 

.

When a relationship is made, there will always be hurdles the couple has to face because it makes the story more interesting and spicy.

That's right, since this world is a BL world, conflicts are created to highlight a specific toxic trait of the partner and make it attractive. Hence romanticizing shitty attributes some people have. Or it could be a way to make the protagonist/main lead more appealing to the viewers. It depends on the situation. If their relationship is too good to be true, partner it up with something juicy like a hidden yandere trait or a scary alter ego. If the air is already contaminated, they usually put cute traits like collecting teddy bears or something relatable to the demographic in their characters. One way or another, authors will always find a way to showcase their characters since that's how book/manga/manhwa sells anyway. And causing an issue out of the blue, happens to work all the time. 

After years inside this world, Asahi marked October as a month where most of the couples fight. Since October is near to December aka the month where alot of couple reconciles. It makes sense since heartwarming apologies does blend in with the christmas spirit.

With that being said, the whole campus' atmosphere is gloomy. 

Left and right, you'll see most of the lovers avoiding each other. The school is a field filled with farmers looking for their rebound guy, it's not gonna be a good month.