Asahi Vs The World

When Asahi first realized he is in a BL world, it was in middle school. He heard his friends talk about boobs and shit but then the conversation somehow shifted to their pretty classmate named Nagisa.

Nagisa is a guy by the way.

There isn't another reasonable explanation for that to happen, unless, this is a BL world.

Asahi wasn't a homophobe, he actually supports the community but isn't that part a bit questionable?

These people talk about Nagisa like a mob character whenever Asahi passes by.

How cute Nagisa is, how he looks like a girl, how his hands were soft.

Asahi isn't against of what they were saying, it's true, Nagisa is quite an attractive person. However, they only seemed to talk about Nagisa whenever Asahi is within the radius.

Asahi thought he was being paranoid, but even his goddamn mom fondly talked about Nagisa as if they met more than 2 times.

When Asahi got enough, he didn't go to school. He went to the city to clear his head. He went to the pc cafe.

After 3 games of a first shooter game, he heard familiar voices coming from the other side of his stall.

"-Yesterday Mikasa was really cool"

"I saw her with a ponytail once and bro it was mind blowing"

"Ohh, keep it in your pants bro"

"She looked good?!"

"But have you seen Misahi?"

"You mean her brother?"

"Yeah! He looks pretty cool doesn't he?"

"S-sure" Ah they sound like Asahi's classmates.

People might think Asahi is in an all boys school because everyone seems to fantasize both male and female the same way. Usually co-eds has a narrow minded take in homosexuality hence why it might seem weird for these guys to ramble about the guy they like, out in the open.

But actually, Asahi goes to a co-ed school.

If this was a regular school, alot of people wouldn't need to speak out who they like or who they want to bang in every second of their lives. It will only make sense if they are fictional and the story focuses on romance.

To be specific, BL genre.

There's infamous women around the campus but the guys who boast their love for girls doesn't actually pay attention to them. Girls are dreams for these incels and that's about it.

Besides on being a goddess, the other purpose these girls or women have in this world is to be a pawn. They either play a minor or major role in a story, it depends. Girls in this world doesn't have any other personality, it's either they are nice or mean. There's no inbetween. They either bully you or help you, it's crazy to think this world can control girls, good thing they can't do it with guys. Maybe the world is sexist. Asahi doesn't know.

Sometimes, females can be the main antagonist but mostly they are disposable variables just to give the protagonist traumatic experience on dating a perfect guy. Girls often become the villians or bullies for the pitiful 'bottom looking partner. Asahi doesn't wanna know how could people distinguish which is which but apparently, being a top or bottom would depend on the height and how pretty the guy is (according to the cliches).

But these days, Asahi has been seeing alot of normal men and tough men getting harrassed by the ladies as well.

It's evolving in different forms, its giving Asahi goosebumps by just thinking about it.