Asahi Vs Compensation

It's been a common practice to repay people if you owe them. The weight of the problem doesn't matter as long as they do something in return, people will do them.

This world doesn't have a different perspective about it. If someone does something good, they repay. The problem is they use it in two different ways. Sometimes they help people because they are good by nature, the other reason is: they are interested st them. Thats why, people in this world would go to extreme lengths just to get back what they owe.

Asahi sighs, it might be repetitive to see him tired of this world but that's what he truly feels. He's tired of being involved in a situation he doesn't want.

You might ask, where the hell is Asahi and what is the problem?

He's currently in a cafe.

Hearing a random guy explain shit in a detailed way, Asahi wants to leave this place. His head is spinning from all the information he is receiving.

"So you're saying You love him but you can't because he's from a rich family in which violates your entire contract of staying as a housekeeper-"

Asahi honestly wants to get out of here and leave without explanation.

"-So you decided to work here instead since our boss knows you, he's literally your brother. One day the guy you love showed up in here and saw you laughing with your brother. Then he somehow ended up in your doorstep, drunk and he raped you-"

Make them stop.

"You got rightfully mad then both of you argued and got into a fight now he slapped you when he saw you smiling to this lovely customer infront of us, he's calling you a slut for having 3 guys in a row-"

He's not done...

"In a jealous rage, your abuser scared our customer and poured the drink our customer ordered on the top of his head, which brings us to this situation!" Ending his sentence in enthusiasm, he said it as if he's in a quiz bee. That was agonizing to hear. They certainly need help.

Asahi just wants his coffee back... and maybe a laundry fee.

He went to a coffee shop, thinking, it would be a great day to order some latte. He thought there would be a few flags in the area but not to the point he'll be randomly targeted by a shitty guy.

Now his coffee is gone and his clothes are drenched.

Asahi wanted to burst but he kept it in, if he does, he'll stand out and he will be the 2nd or 3rd lead.

In plots like these, toxic guys always win. The purpose of having 2nd or 3rd lead is to show how great the protagonist's life would be without the man they love. They serve as a knight in a chessboard, they would defend the queen and wouldn't mind if they die. Those people could be a childhood friend or a random stranger who has a righteous heart.

Sometimes there will be a breaking point in which the author would hint the 2nd lead and the main character could stay that way, until the protagonist realizes, they feel empty without their significant other. Leading them to run back to their toxic partner and somehow its a happy ending.

Asahi read a dangerous amount of those stories. They are a popular trope which is weird because why?

Back to reality, Asahi was asked what he wanted as a compensation. He said he wanted a coffee and laundry fee but this stranger aka the manager felt the need to explain the situation to Asahi.

In which, Asahi doesn't appreciate.

"I'm sorry it happened to you, lovely customer, i hope you understand our employee's situation"