Asahi Vs Angst Plotlines

It's been a bad day.

After getting kicked out by Jeongwoo, Doyoung mindlessly wandered in the streets.

With his head hung low, Doyoung was heartbroken. He recalled their fight earlier. He kept replaying Jeongwoo's words in his head. Doyoung stopped walking and stared at his shoes.

Annoying.

Suffocating.

Space.

Things Jeongwoo emphasized in their argument.

Soon enough, he felt a tear escaping in his eyes.

From a tear to tears, Doyoung cried while walking in the streets, he ignored some of the looks he got from strangers. He couldn't careless of what they think.

The weight of the words they said to each other was quite heavy to take in. They never got into a fight this severe before but there's always a first for everything.

Doyoung and Jeongwoo got together last year, though they still don't know if what they have is love, they tried dating. They were happy in the first few months but little by little, they became a bit distant due to school works. Doyoung tried reviving the spark they had from the beginning. Because in his mind, he's sure about Jeongwoo, he really loves him.

Since today is Saturday, Doyoung thought of taking Jeongwoo for a date but the younger strongly refused his offer and reasoned "I have alot of projects piled up, hyung, can you reschedule?" Of course Doyoung said yes, so he left and went home because he can tell how busy Jeongwoo is.

An hour passed, when Doyoung was scrolling in his phone. Just wasting his time, he got nothing to do, his plans were abolished and he didn't plan anything else aside from being with Jeongwoo today. Doyoung usually gets his assignments done before the due so he didn't have much problem unlike his partner. He did try lending some help, but Jeongwoo said "It's fine, hyung, i got it" and Doyoung has alot of faith in the younger so he just left.

While browsing instagram, Doyoung saw an update from Haruto's (a friend of Jeongwoo's) account. Upon inspecting the picture, he saw his goddamn boyfriend playing video games and eating whatever with Haruto.

Doyoung was mad.

The fact Jeongwoo had to lie to him when he could have easily said no, Jeongwoo knows Doyoung isn't the type of person to force someone into doing something. Sure their relationship might be on edge but Doyoung still respects it if he declines without spouting reasons that he didn't need to hear.

Jeongwoo could have easily said he... didn't want him to be there.

Of course, Jeongwoo isn't the type of person to say that. Doyoung knows him better than anyone.

It hurts to know, the relationship Doyoung cherished and loved crumble infront of his eyes.

The next thing Doyoung knew, he knocked infront of Jeongwoo's apartment and when the younger opened the door, he looked shocked seeing Doyoung.

Jeongwoo's expression seemed to change. From curious to cautious, Doyoung knows him too well "Oh? Hyung, what are you doing here?"

Doyoung didn't speak, he looked straight in his eyes, he waited for him to do something.

To be honest, Doyoung doesn't know what to do. He knows he's mad and jealous, but he couldn't put it into words. He was tongue-tied.

"Are you busy?" Was all he could say.

Jeongwoo blinked twice and nodded "Yeah"

"I see" At this point, Doyoung was being obvious "Are you sure you don't need help?" Doyoung still held on to the end of the rope, he didn't want to back down. He silently hoped Jeongwoo would say yes but in his demise, he would go on and say the opposite.