New Starting

Hey Unicorns sorry I am late updateing and this might be a long or short update idk...... thx for reading though you guys are real readers who believe in the authors... I am about to cry "Hugs audience" I luv you guys...

GOAL:700

UPDATE REMIINDER: LEXI IS 16 AND BLAKE IS 18

—————————————-

I looked out the window and saw the airport. The state I decided to travel to is California, since I lived in New York I decided to see something different.

"I have a mansion in California, you'll be living there" said blake

"why cant I just rent my own apartment..."

"because I said so unless you don't want to try paying me off and live with me forever" smirked blake

gosh that smirk can kill people. I opened the door and got out of the car, I grabbed my luggage and went straight to the private plane. It was pretty gorgeous. it was also my first time on a plane so lets see how it is. Before I ;eave I say goodbye to Blake but what shocked me the most is that he hugged me.

"when you get there you start school on Monday, they already registered you so " blake said nervously

"see you in 3 years" were my last words to him

WAKES UP 5 HOURS LATER>>>>>>>

I woke up in the plane because we had landed. AS soon as I got off I was greeted by a man in a suit I assumed was the butler and driver. When we got into the limo he said the drive would be 4 hours . Supposely Blake said that this house is smaller then his original home so idk.

~DRIFTS OFF TO SLEEP~~~

I open my eyes to hear the driver say we are here..... I look at the house

"WTF" I accidentally yelled out. This is "supposedly" smaller than his original house. Like he must be blind....

I grabbed my phone and called Blake.

"Hello" a girl answered

"Who's is this?"

" I should be the one asking that question here" she says in a bitchy tone

" well just give the phone to Blake"

I heard some guy yelling in the back round.

" hey so did you arrived there?" Blake ask

" uh yah about that you said it was small and...."

" it is small, poor people these day"

That comment made me so mad

"WELL YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR BEING POOR I WASNT RAISED UP ON RICHES...." I said full of rage

" I got To go bye"

He is so dumb I planned how I was gonna escape.... I mean how can you save up 1 million dollars in 3 years...

my plan was to run away from this house at midnight and I already have some money for me to last till I get a job. the place I am gonna go is florida.

After he hung up on me I went straight to my room. Once I saw my room I knew a way out it had a balcony so I can easily tie my sheets. When the clock struck 12 midnight I was ready to leave. I left the cellphone that Blake gave me on the dresser beside the dresser. Once I climbed down I made a run for it, I had jumped the fence which was hard I almost ripped my pants :( I ran to the bus stop and went to the train station since there is no cameras in a train. When I got to Florida I went to look for a apartment, luckily I found one and the High school wasn't far from it.

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up to my small cozy apartment, it was 6:00 and time for me to get ready for school. I chose a big sweater and black jeans and boots and some accessories. I left my wavy black hair down and added some mascara. I had to walk to school since I couldn't afford a damn car. And in December I am right now walking in cold weather but not as cold as New York. When I got to the school next thing you know it everyone's eyes are on me, I really felt uncomfortable.

" hey are you new around here?" Some guy with brown hair and brown eyes said

" uhh yah can you help me around here?"

" sure my names Cole" Cole said

"Lexi"

That school day was so much fun, I met his friends, Katy,Rebecca ,Garret, Alex, and Kale. Oh and I forgot to mention all of the guys that are Coles friend play football. Cole said he had a cousin who also lived in New York but he wouldn't tell me his name which was odd..... After I got out of school and got a lot of guys stares, Cole volunteered to give me a ride. And I accepted it.

"So do you know anyone hiring right now?"

" actually I do know a place..." Cole said with a smirk

He drove to a place which looked like a cozy coffee shop slash books store. And right next to it was a doggy day place.( two of my post favorite things)

"My parents own both shops" Cole said with a toothy smile which I can die for

"And they happened to be hiring" he said with another smile

" I will take it I will work Monday Tuesday after noons at the dog day place and Wednesday and Sunday afternoon at the coffee shop slash bookstore."

" YOUR HIRED" he suddenly hugs me

Cole had drove me back to my apartment after showing me his parents buisness. I walked upstairs to my lovingly apartment and I suddenly jumped to Netflix using my apple computer that Blake gave me since I don't have a tv or anything. The reason I left the phone is because he can track me down. He probally knows I escaped by now and probally is going nuts since my parents had a desire to leave me there debt which would take a lifetime to pay under my state. I quickly looked at the clock and it was time for me to go to bed.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BLAKES POV:

few hours back:

(ring,ring,ring) suddenly my phone woke me up a 1 am in the morning. Who the heck calls at a time like this.

"hello" I say with a yawn

"ummmmm sir...we have a situation..." said James the security

"what's the situation?"

"......."

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY" I LITERALLY SCREAMED THROUGH THE PHONE

"The girl you sent here escaped" he answer quickly in a worry voice

"WHAT I FLYING OUT THERE" I before I hung up

As I immediately got out of bed I see to my side I have that annoying slut right by me , Cindy, I think was her name.

"hey get up and leave' I wake her up

"why babe' she says in a slutty tone trying to seduce me

"leave your no use anymore"

she got up and got dressed fast. so back to Lexi , she wants to play hide and seek we will play hide and seek then.

—————————-

as I looked at the secuirity footage I new she fooled me. But I knew either way she couldn't pay me back, but what she doesn't know is I have family all over the United States.

"Kitty wants to run well wait till the Big Bad Wolf comes for her" I muble to myself with a smirk