Waking up

WAKING UP

SRRY MY READERS FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! BUT THIS CHAPTER IS Short SO HOPE U LOVE IT. I AM WORKING FOR THE EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR THE NEXT ONE SO BE READY.
GOAL:500 ;)
OKAY IF YOU ARE WONDERING LEXI IS ONLY 16 YEARS OLD AND BLAKE IS 18:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling dizzy and sick.It felt like a dream until i woke up in silky covers.i got up and saw a pair of clothes laying on the bed. I had got up and grabed the clothes, to what i assumed was a bathroom i walked in by opening the door. it was a FREAKIN MARBLE BATHROOM!! How can people afford this shit.... I immediatly took a warm shower with the supplies i found which was men body shampoo and and men hair shampoo. When i got out of the shower i looked in the cabinets for a towel and i found one lucky for me :) I dried my hair and got dress. I am happy that they gave me a proper clothing. It was a black bra and panties and a pink sweater with jogging tights pants. i tied my black wavy hair into a pony tail and slipped on these jogging shoes that was left by the door before i left the bathroom i looked at my reflection in the mirror, i was so pale. It is all his fault. I stepped out of the bathroom and went straight to the door what i assumed was the door to my way out, to my freedom. i opened the door.

'Yes it opened' i mumbled quietly

I started running was my first instinct. I ran down 4 levels of stairs. It was so tiring. i ran to these biggest door and i knew that was entrance. I grabbed my hands around the door knob. But then i saw two hands right by me, one by each side. I felt a breath on my neck. A warm breath.

"Where are you going, Kitty" he said

"Don't call me that" i was literally shaking.

He suddenly chuckled. At a fast motion he spinned me around and pinned me with my hands over my head. I was about to burst into tears. It all happened so fast. Me being sold.....it's like torture and you spend the fun of life. Suddenly he loosened his grip and then he let my hands go. I got done on my knees and begged.

"Plleaaaasee, plleaassse I beg you just please let me go I can find a way to pay you back" tears were just streaming down my face like a waterfall. He then slapped me. Next thing I knew it I was on the floor with my hand on my cheek ,balled up in a ball I layed there yet he was still there not moving a muscle. I looked up he was angry he had his two hands into a fist. He then kicked me in the stomach. It hurt like shit.

" I beg of you please let me go I can pay you back" I saw a little bit of pity in his eyes.
"Please let me goooo" I yelled to top of lungs and had my fingers throughout my hair. He punched me in the face.
"SHUT UP YOU WILL NOT BE LEAVING ANY TIME SOON SO GET USED TO ME, GOT IT" he yelled I twitched a little. I mean I am scared of him. He abused me.
"Now go wash your face and go to the kitchen for breakfast, I am only giving you 2 mins or else." he said In a calm tone.
I got up and ran the way I came from. I have a good memory I guess. Who gives a person only 2 mins to go up up freaking a 4 story house and come down before 2 mins, what am I flash the super hero. Once I got to the door that is considered his room I mean this door has bigger doors than the others so you have to guess it's his room. I opened it and immediately ran into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I had a bruise on my cheek and hip. I grabbed a rag and wet it as fast as I can and touched gently on the parts I had bruises. After I was done I ran back down , but I never been to the kitchen which made me lost.

After 5 mins of finding the kitchen I was 10 mins late. Before I opened the door I took a huge breath. I walked in and saw him siting on the stool next to the marble counter. He got up and turned around to face me. He gestured a hand movement which meant to follow him toward another door and it lead to the dining room.
"Take a seat" he said lowly
So I scurried across the rom and sat on the other head chair across from him. Once he sat down five maid came In with trays of food. I mean this is breakfast how much can you eat. A maid with blonde hair and a tight uniform came In with orange juice. She went up to Blake and gave him a flirty look and rubbed her boobs against his face while pouring. Ewhhh that's is so sluty, I scrunched up my nose and made a nasty look. Blake saw my expression and chuckled. I put my foot on the chair and rested my head on it. The slutty maid came toward me and gave me a glare. What's her problem. Your not gonna believe what happened next. She "accidentally " slipped her hand so instead of aiming toward the glass cup she aimed toward me.

I had orange Juice leaking from the top of my head. Blake bursted out in laughter and then the slutty maid and then all the maids. I felt sick of this , I couldn't handle all those laughters. I slipped my fingers through my hair. And started to scream.

"I SHOULD END MY LIFE INSTEAD OF BEING MISERABLE" I yelled with tears flowing down. I grabbed the butter knife and was going to slash my throat but then my wrist was grabbed. I looked up to see Blake standing right by me . It was a Moment of silence for a few seconds us both staring eye to eye to each other.

"Fine" he huffed out
"What" I was literally trembling
" I said fine. If you think you can pay it off then I will let you live on your own. But... In 3 years if you didn't pay it off fully you will have to come back and live with me. For starting I will give you 500 dollars so u can support yourself for the first week but the rest you are on your own , I will also keep tabs on you" He said In one breath.

I was so shock my mouth was wide open. I jumped out of the chair and hugged him. "Thank thankyou so much." I gave him a pecked on the cheek and started to jump up and down.

"Don't be so happy about this I am only giving you 3 years" he said with a smirk.