40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke

Start from the beginning

No way this lamppost is gonna make us sing.

There were lots of excited cheers and approval but at the same time there were some pastas who were just as disappointed as Slender sounded. "If you don't want to participate, that's fine you may go back to whatever you were doing. I on the other hand will participate since i organized this thing...."

Why does Slender sound like he was forced into this? I glare at SplendorMan happily swinging Slender's arm and sigh knowingly.

Some of the Creepypastas quickly got up and started to leave until there was a smaller crowd of us left in the living room. Participating in karaoke night was me, EJ, LJ, BEN&Chucky, ClockWork, Jeff, Toby, Hoodie, Masky, Rogue, Nina, Jane, Sally, Lazari, Vix, Kate, Azumi, Kagekao, Former, Laufey, Ritz, Puppeteer, Judge Angels, Bloody Painter, Glitchy Red, Lost Silver, X-Virus, Liu, Zero, and Slender Splendor, Offender, and Trender. Tender, Surrender, and Spender booked it. Me, Kate, Jeff, Vix, EJ, Azumi, Puppeteer, Silver, Virus, and Former were forced by our friends to join so we couldn't back out...

"Let's suffer together," Puppeteer shrugged his shoulders while glancing at me and Lost Silver. "Yeah why not," I sigh, and Silver was shaking like a leaf because he was so nervous.

Once everyone was settled, Slender set up the big TV with BEN's help and pulled up a karaoke game I've never  seen in my life.

"Slender's...Mega Mix...?" I questioned aloud. Slender was trying to stand in front of the TV so no one could see the title of the playlist but it was too late and when I mentioned it out loud he turned around with creases on his face like he was embarrassed. "N-No! You see, Splendor put this little thing together, I only monitored him to make sure he wasn't adding anything funny!"

"Yeah yeah sure Slender, just admit you like listening to music in your past time," Nina purred with a smirk on her face. A bunch of us started chuckling and Slender angrily turned away from us, trying to continue setting everything up.

Eventually Slender steps back from the TV and we could see that there was a whole bunch of songs to choose from.  I notice some of the pastas getting excited, but i slink back behind Puppeteer so no one even thinks of volunteering for me to go first.

Puppeteer, Lost Silver, and I all hide behind the couch while the other pastas take over the couch and the floor in front of it. Slender stands before everyone and straightens his tie."I will go first ...to get this over with...I mean, to encourage you all to participate in this very 'fun' gathering."

"He's making this awkward..." I heard BEN whisper to ClockWork. "That faceless bloke can sing?" LJ questioned. Slender sighed loudly and growled, "allow me to show you that I am very capable of participating in this 'fun'. Splendor, hand me the mic!"

SplendorMan screes excitedly and tosses SlenderMan the mic, then picks Slender's song choice and Slender starts 'singing' ....

Once Slender was done yodeling or whatever the fuck that was, everyone was left in silence.

"I hope you all enjoyed the my artistic and classical contribution to this gathering," Slender said, straightening his tie as if his performance wasn't a big joke.

"Isn't that the troll song...." Glitchy Red snorted. "Where the fuck was the singing voice coming from? His ass??" Jeff sneered. "And Slender wonders why people make fun of him," EJ muttered.