Warning

My face was red. What is this feeling? I feel insecure, is this what it's called?

"Well?!" I shouted, crossing my arms. "She is-". "Your girlfriend?!" I said, cutting him off. Endless possibilities erupted in my mind.

"No, she 's-" He started. "Your wife? You already have a wife then?" I shouted. "No!! She is-" He started once again but I cut him off. "Your-".

Then he put his hand on my mouth and pressed me against the wall.

"Just let me speak at least?" He said, impatiently. I look at him in an angry expression. "I'm sorry okay? Now would you calm down so I can tell you who Lisanna is?". I breathed but nodded. He sighed.

"Lady Lisanna is a very influential lady... And she liked me for a very long time now, BUT I do NOT like her back. She makes me do missions with her, she is technically my boss so I really can't decline, can I?" He said as I turned beet red. I took his hand away. He withdrew it.

"Well? You're gonna return? I'm gonna have to catch her- I mean.. you sooner or later you know..." I said, unsure.

"Well, I have no choice. They probably brought Asuka." Natsu said, ruffling his pink hair.

"Who's Asuka?" I asked as I tied my hair up.

"She's like a sister to me. They use her to threaten me and make me do things." He said. "She's Seven."

"Oh..." I simply said.

"Luc-y.. Can I call you Luce?" He said as I felt my face grow hot.

Nickname. He gave me a nickname. If he gave me a nickname, we would tend to be more attached.

"S-Sure.." I said, hiding my face.

He smiled and started to climb the window.

"Listen, I'm just doing this because you saved Gray's life. And mine too. Next time we meet, I'll be out to get you in jail." I said. I crossed my arms.

"Yeah right." He said, climbing down. "but you know... I'm undeniable and irresistable."

"Shut up." I said as he went.

~~~~~ Natsu's P.O.V. ~~~~~

I ran all the way to my house. And then my phone rang.

"Make sure you look presentable, Natsu." Zeref said. I hung up and got dressed.

She will return. This is a nightmare.

Knock, knock.

I opened the door. And there stood the white haired demon. With an innocent raven haired girl with her.