Part 13 - What I Learned at the 7 - 11

INT. SEVEN ELEVEN - AFTERNOON

Halli enters the convenience store, which is fairly devoid of people. A bored-looking blonde TEEN GIRL on the other side of the counter mutters.  

TIFFANY TANNON

Welcome to 7 Eleven.

We recognize the teen girl as a dead ringer for Agent Tannen! Halli is unfazed. Exploring her surroundings, Halli sees the back of the teenager she followed in blasting outlaws on a Wild Gunman ARCADE GAME in the corner. He's good!  

Halli walks up to the counter while the teen girl checks the only other customer out. Halli notices a rack of mixtapes for sale. She touches them as though they are some kind of antiquity. She doesn't notice the teenager she followed standing right beside her. They both smooth their hair in the back at the same time.

TIFFANY

Are you gonna order, McFly?

Both Halli and the teenager beside her look up from their distracted state.

HALLI AND YOUNG MARTY

I'll have a Pepsi--

YOUNG MARTY McFLY (cont)

...zero sugar.

Halli and the teenager look at each other in surprise.

MARTY

Go ahead.

HALLI

No, I didn't mean to--

TIFFANY

Sorry, McFly--we're out.

HALLI

(whispering; bewildered)

McFly? Marty McFly?

It's true! The teenager that Halli followed is none other than her father, MARTY McFLY, at age of seventeen!

MARTY

You are not! Tiff, it's not like Pepsi Free just disappears every time I come in here! Needles just walked out with one.

TIFFANY

(without looking at Marty)

It's not my fault we don't have Pepsi. And my name's Tiffany.