FOURTEEN

Hannah

I took a shower and went to bed. I stayed up most of the night thinking about how I was just a game to everyone. Jayden was already asleep when I lied down.

I woke up to see that Jayden wasn't there.

Yet I heard her voice coming from downstairs so I knew she had stayed. When I went downstairs Matt and Jayden were sitting on the couch arguing over who got the blanket.

I couldn't even blame them it was freezing. I laughed at them. They both turned to me.

"Good morning sleepy head" Matt says, letting go of the blanket.

"Good morninggg" jayden says.

"Good morning to both of you too."

"Hey so Aphrodite is coming over like in the next hour or two so please, please don't be rude" I say, putting my hands together in a pleading motion.

"We won't." Matt says, I believed him by the look in his eyes.

A couple hours pass and a knock on the door sets all our eyes on it.

Chris had been awake by now.

I took a big deep breath and walked towards the door, then I turned to everyone and told them to smile and act normal.

I opened the door. She looked prettier than the last time I saw her. It made me nervous.

"Hii!" I said waving to her. She waved back and smiled.

"Come in!" I said opening the door wider. I looked behind her as she walked in. She had a million bags and suitcases behind her. I think she forgot she was only staying for a week and a half.

"Oh hi! I didn't know Jayden would be here.." Aphrodite says.

Here's the thing about Aphrodite she thinks everyone's obsessed with her. Since Jayden's lesbian she thinks Jayden likes her, which annoys me so much.

"Yeah she is she's my friend." I say.

"Who are these hotties." She says bending leaning on the couch looking at Chris and Matt, completely ignoring me.

"I'm Chris and that's Matt!" Chris says lending a hand to shake to hers.

She shook his hand and leaned in super close to his face. He leaned back.

She whispers something into his ear that I couldn't hear but it was definitely something crazy, seeing the way Chris's eyes widened.

"Where's my room" she says, "oh, er, upstairs by my room, you'll see my name hanging from my door." I say, she walked upstairs.

"What was that all about?" Matt says, reading my mind, questioning Chris.

"Yeahh what was that?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

"Nothing.." he says.

"I have to go guys I'll be back maybe tomorrow I'm not sure though bye guys!" She says hugging me then walking out, before I could even say bye.

Chris headed upstairs and Matt and I argued about which movie to watch.