SIX

:ೃ⁀➷
We arrived at the hotel. Right when we entered a lady at the desk welcomed us in. We paid for a room with one bed just because it was cheaper.

Chris's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
I got a one bed room not to just sleep with her but I enjoyed her company. We took the elevator up and walked to room '308' as we got there I slid the card in the handle to open the door, "ladies first" I say sarcastically letting her in. "This place is pretty spacious" she says, "yup" I say as i walk in. "Nick said he'd come pick up us in the morning then we'll head to your place and Nick will go back with gio" I say, "sounds good!" She says smiling. She sits by me on the bed, "let's take a picture before going to bed I need to update the feed haha" she says, "okay okay" I say smiling, she kisses me on the cheek and takes the picture, "could've at least gave me a warning lady" I said jokingly, "now what's the fun in that" she says jokingly, biting her lip. "Anddddd posted"

Ding~
@Hannahwatson has posted on their feed.

I click on the picture and it already blew up.

Liked by Christophersturniolo and 200,853 others

@hannahwatson
Here with bae Chris lol just kidding do not make your little theory's lol. Staying at a hotel for the night 🤧

@Christophersturniolo i look like I need help but don't worry I love this girl 😋
>@Hannahwatson awww well who doesn't lol
>Olivehansley girl be quiet pick me 😐
>Christophersturniolo only pick me I see is you don't talk to her like that
>Nicholassturniolo ong

@jennybailey purrr cause like i ship
:ೃ⁀➷
(Back to Chris)

I lie next to her as she lies down, I turn on the tv and scroll through the channels, after I turn it off, I look to my left to see that she's already asleep. I fall asleep as well.
:ೃ⁀➷
7:00 AM

Hannah's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
I woke up and fixed my hair with the straightener on the counter in the bathroom. I got some makeup from my bag and reapplied everything. When I walk out I yell quietly, "CHRIS WAKE UP" "what" he says, "come on Nick is like an hour away" I say, "oh alright" he says getting up. "Got everything lover boy?" I jokingly say, "yes I do banana" "alright use the restroom cause we're going straight to my house after." I say. "Okayyy" he says closing the bathroom door.
:ೃ⁀➷

Liked by Matthewsturniolo and 700,970 others@hannahwatson I'm ready to get out of this hotel and go on this mf date alreadyyyy

@hannahwatson I'm ready to get out of this hotel and go on this mf date alreadyyyy

@Jaydenbartels ooo girl with whoooo
>hannahwatson you'll find out laterrrr

@hectorjamesofficial goodluck ig
Liked by creator

@nicholassturniolo it's not who I think it is is it? 😨
>Hannahwatson IT ISSS

This user has limited the comments
:ೃ⁀➷
(Back to Hannah)

:ೃ⁀➷
Chris walks out the bathroom. "CHRISSSS" i shout at him, "ANNAAAA" he shouts back, "yes?" He questions, "nothing Nick is pulling so let's gooooo" I say, "okay geez lady" he says as we walk out, we get in the elevator down, once we stop at the bottom we walk out the automatic doors, "NICK YOU LITTLE-" I shout at him, "ik ik ya'll love me" he interrupts "yeah right" Chris says as we get in and shut the doors, we start on the road and the first 30 minutes chris says "CHEESEEE" and takes a picture of me "oh fuck off" I say, "but lemme see" I say trying to peek over, "no no just view my post"
Ding~

 "CHRISSSS" i shout at him, "ANNAAAA" he shouts back, "yes?" He questions, "nothing Nick is pulling so let's gooooo" I say, "okay geez lady" he says as we walk out, we get in the elevator down, once we stop at the bottom we walk out the automatic ...

Liked by hectorjamesofficial and 836,637
@christophersturniolo istg she's beautiful without even trying

@hectorjamesofficial yea ik

@chrisandhannah pleaseeee notice me I swear it would be my dream from both of ya'll and she is gorgeous
Liked by creator
>christophersturniolo hiiiii following you atm
>hannahwatson tysm love, you're the sweetest following you rn

@oliviahansley Chris I really have to talk to you
>christophersturniolo ig

Olive 😐

Chris 😘
what do you want?

Olive 😐
look Chris I just I swear to you i've changed Give me one last chance.

Chris 😘
You're the one who fucking cheated on me I've moved on, I'm sorry

Olive 😐
Chris please look let's give it a shot I was fucked up then, i've changed I'm better now, look let's meet up at olive park yk yk and let's just go from there, please?

Chris 😘
Fine one chance that's it

Olive 😐
Okay tomorrow at say 7:00PM ?

Chris 😘
Yeah fine bye I gtg

Olive 😐
Byeeee