THREE

Play song above for better experience ^
:ೃ⁀➷

Chris's POV
I put my AirPods into my ears and play "I wanna be your girlfriend" - Girl in red even tho this song is for lesbians or another sexuality, I can't help it this song reminds me so much of her. I get up from bed and cover her with the blanket, turning off the TV. I open the door and walk out to the kitchen to smell breakfast. "Hey nick, Annie,Matt" I say with a confused face on as they stare at me froze in time or some shit? "Hello?" I say again "oh uh hey Chris." Matt says .Nick continues eating in awkward silence. Annie serves me a plate and puts it on the counter for me. I sit down and eat then, Nick says "did uh ya'll...do it..." WTF.
I choked on my food, coughing "woah, woah what?" "OH WAIT, NO NO NO NO,WE DID NOT SHE WAS TIRED AND THE GUEST BEDROOM IS STILL IN THE WORKS SO YK I LET HER STAY IN MY ROOM THATS IT." I quickly reassured to everyone "you could've put her on the couch?" Annie says "I was being a gentleman geez guys now I'm gonna go wake her up" I say rolling my eyes and going back to my room slightly shaking her to wake up, "Hannah come on wake up it's time to wake upppp" she opens her eyes tired "Sorry I fell asleep" she says "don't worry I did too" I tell her "breakfast is ready come on" I say, she wakes up slipping on her slippers as she stands up. We walk out the room and she sits on the couch to watch TV. "Hannah are you hungry?" I ask. "No I'm okay" she says"are you sure" I ask "yes sir haha" she says "okay then" I say. I sit down with her on the couch letting her lay on my lap.
:ೃ⁀➷

Christophersturniolo

Liked by matthewsturniolo and 140,000 others Caption: here with this lovely girl @hannahwatson

Caption: here with this lovely girl @hannahwatson

THIS USER HAS TURNED OFF THE COMMENTS

Hannah's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
I lay on his lap while I go through Snapchat stories then send streaks to everyone before getting a message notification from Hector. He wants to meet up and hang, I shouldn't leave him hanging so i'll go get dressed in clothes that Nick already has for me. I sit up and then get up to go to Nick's room "Where are you going?" A question leaves Chris's lips. "No where John wants me back he says there's something in town we should check out so I'm gonna go get ready then head out" I say lying, no one can know I talk to Hector some people already found out but as long as some people don't know it's fine. "Oh alright cya tonight then?" He says "Cya" I say going to Nick's room and into his closet.
:ೃ⁀➷
The stinky socks under the bed without hb 💍🫶
Chris-Chris🫦
Matt-ratt🐀
Annie-ratttt🦝🐀
Nick-Bird hater ❌🦅🦤🐦🐤🦜

Chris🫦
Guyssss

Bird hater❌🦅🦤🐦🐤🦜
What little boy

ratt🐀
Wsp

ratttt🦝🐀
why isn't Hannah in this one?