FIVE

:ೃ⁀➷
We park next to Matt and Annie's car, we get out at the same time all of us walking towards the gate of the fair turning in our tickets, they let us through and we start walking around together, Annie and Matt go separate ways then Nick goes to hang out with a guy he's talking to. That leaves me with..Chris.. we just started walking around when I get a message notification from Hector📸.

:ೃ⁀➷
Hector📸

Hector📸
Ay, han where you at

Hannah💞
By the Ferris wheel with Chris

Hector📸
Alright omw cya

Hannah💞
Cya

Chris's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
After everyone went their separate ways it was just Hannah and I, we just walked around and got on a few rides, I had to man up one she's fearless, we were walking past the Ferris wheel and she stopped and looked down at her phone, again. She goes to sit down on a bench near the Ferris wheel, "what are we doing" I ask, "waiting" she says, "for?" I ask, "HECTOR!" She exclaims with excitement, she jumps off the bench running to hug him. Hector.

Hector's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
I turned off my phone after messaging Hannah. I walk around until I spot the benches by the Ferris wheel, there I see Hannah. Instantly I knew it was her. Her beautiful long brown silk hair flowing with the wind, her bright smile, her amazing choice of fashion. I walk towards them finally getting her attention . "HECTOR!" she says with joy in her voice, her saying my name alone gave me butterflies. "howdy Hannah" I open my arms to hug her. The smell of a field of flowers hits me, she always wore the best brands. I look over her shoulder to see Chris. Now don't get me wrong hes a decent guy, he just never seemed to like me. I smiled and said "Hi Christopher" Hannah releasing her big hug, he stayed quiet, not paying attention. "Hannah wanna go on the Ferris wheel with me?" I ask "oh sure!" She says agreeing happily. "Chris?" "Wanna come?" She asks. "Yeah I guess I don't have much of a choice." he says bluntly.

Hannah's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
All three of us walk towards the entrance we had to wait in line but it wasn't king for us since there was two girls in front of us. They got in their cart and the Ferris wheel started turning, next it was us, I sat on the right side, Hector sat beside me and Chris sat in the right side alone. The ride started and Hector and I just started talking about this weekend, I couldn't help but notice Chris stayed silent. "Hey Chris what are you doing this weekend" I asked him politely, "nothing much" he says shrugging his shoulders kind of in an annoyed way. Then Hector turned his focus to me, "Han so I was wondering maybe you'd like to you know go on a date with me?" , I looked at him and as soon as I opened my mouth to respond Chris interrupts with "We're already going on one." he stares at Hector as he says, "oh alright" , I was confused but maybe he did ask me and I forgot so I just nodded my head and looked out to the left to see the view, we stopped at the stop.

Chris's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
As we stopped at the top, I looked down at my phone and started messaging a few people then.

Ding~
Gracie 🤧 has sent you a message

Gracie 🤧

Gracie 🤧
Heyyyy wanna hang in at the fair 😊

Chris ♥️
Sure I'm with Hector and Hannah

Gracie 🤧
Oh okay omw 3rd wheel lmfao

Chris ♥️
yeah lol I'm in the Ferris wheel cya

Chris's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
After we get off I spot Gracie and I walk to her and I introduce her to Hector and Hannah. "Hi!" She exclaims, Hannah says "Hi!" back, Hector doesn't say anything, "So I guess it a double date!" Grace says, "what, no really just us hanging out" I say looking at Hannah, "oh yeah sorry" she says, "WELL LETS GO ON ALIEN ABDUCTION?" Hector says breaking the awkwardness, "yeah" we all agree. As we walk towards alien abduction I notice Hector's hand getting closer to hers, she pulls her hand away from his.She surprisingly rejected it. We wait in line just talking until we finally get to the top of the line, we all show our bracelets to get on the attraction. Hannah stands in the middle of Hector and I and we all connect the rope together. Grace stands on the right of me, the ride door closes and we begin slightly turning in a circle, the feeling of pressure against my body hits me as the things slide up. I look down to see Hannah's hand on my bar, she's holding on pretty tight, I slightly move my hand closer to hers grabbing on to her fingers, she leaves her hand there and looks at me. We start going higher up and seeming to spin faster. Finally the rides over and we all undo the rope. We all walk down the steps of the ride. We got on mostly all the rides there and played a few games. Then; Hannah points out a stuffed animal that she wants, we had an hour left since it was 11:00 PM and closed at 12:00, "I'll get it for you" I say looking at the large stuffed bear. "Oh thank you Chris but it's fine we should start heading out" she says, with a smile on her face "oh no I insist" I say sarcastically, "really it's fine" the game was kinda hard, the goal was to shoot all the moving targets of birds, you only had 5 chances to shoot all 4 birds. I sat down and looked into the scope aiming at the first bird in sight. The guy working there turned the switch up and said "good luck you're the last one for the night" ,once it started I shot the bird, BOOM, hit, second bird, this bird was going all different directions then finally I caught the path it took and, BOOM ,hit , "2 more" said the worker, "you win you get the big prize" he looked up and the large stuffed bear. this bird was going crazy but slow, BOOM, hit again, last one. I aimed directly at the bird tracking its path, this was it. BOOM, hit, the bird fell and a ding noise went off, all I could hear was Hannah screaming with joy, she hugged me as the guy gave me the bear, "here ya go" I said smiling at her. As i handed her the bear she quickly grabbed it and laughed.

Hannah's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
I was happy that Chris was able to get me the beat I had been wanting. I said, "I'll pay you back I promise" " oh don't worry about it!" He said. This was the first time today I saw a real smile leave his lips. "Okay then!" I say, "well let's get going!" Grace says, "yeah well I'm going with Hannah" Chris says, "our date is tomorrow afternoon so I wanna make sure I make it", "date?" Grace says "yeah we have a date tomorrow!" I say smiling. "Yeah they do and I have to go either way so take care bye Hannah and you people" Hector says walking away. "Okay bye guys!" Grace says, "well that leaves us" I say walking towards the parking lot, "Chris?" I say, "yes Hannah?" , "are we actually going on a date?" I ask quietly, "well I am a man of my words so, yes we are in fact", "okay then!" I say walking towards where Nick parked the car. "Wait Chris did you see Nick where's the car?" I ask, "idk? He should be here we did park here?" he says confused, "don't tell me he took that guy home and forgot about us." I say, rolling my eyes. "We're an hour from your place and two from mine" he says, "try calling him my phone is dead. " okay hold up" he says, he walked to the side, putting his phone to his ear. "Nicholas where the fuck are you?" He asks, they keep talking while I plug my phone into a portable charger I take with me. "Okay fine bye." he finally says, hanging up "so?" I questionably ask, "yup he left with "gio" and he said we're gonna have to walk to your place I guess." he says , "WHAT NO WAY THAT AN HOUR WALK." I shout "What do you expect us to do we have no choice Matt and Annie left 3 hours ago and we are not gonna catch a ride with a murderer." He jokingly says, "well look Chris we are not walking an hour so let's walk like 20 minutes to the hotel over there." I suggest, "yeah let's do that I'll pay for it." He says while we start walking, "are you sure?" I ask, "of course let's get going."