NINE

Hannah's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
I woke up from the couch to see that Hector was already gone he probably went into town for a few errands a got up and grabbed my keys from off the counter and I head outside. I got into my car and drove off. Nick had texted me to go to his house so we could hang out. As u got there I walked in a shouted for him "NICK I'VE ARRIVED" jokingly, but then just to turn out he wasn't even there so I walked to his room and sat on his bed. I scrolled through my phone and saw a picture on Instagram that was posted from Chris. I clicked on it.

Christophersturniolo

Liked by OliviaHansley and 200,234 others

OliviaHansley babeeee we look so cute 🥺🥺🥺😖😖😥😥
>Aeedits stfu bitch you don't lmfaoooo 💀💀
>Georgetyler FRRRR LMAOOO 🤨🤨🤢🤢

Canshipxx._ nahhh she ain't it. where's Hannah we want Hannah not her 🤢

Johnwatson bro I was starting to like you you fucked up my man 😐

Nicholassturniolo wtf Chris are you fucking kidding me.

Matthewsturniolo 🥴

Hannahwatson ahhhh exciting!!! 😊
>Christophersturniolo yeah lol.
>OliviaGrace ikkkk we're so cute 🥺🥺
>Jamieblossom girl 💀 stfu with the "🥺" emoji fucking pick me no one thinks you're cute ☠️
>Captaintwinkle BRO ONGG 💀
:ೃ⁀➷
(Back to Hannah's POV)
I sit on the bed, looking at the picture. Something..weird it was a feeling I've never felt before like, a shatter...I felt as if my whole heart fell into my stomach and just shattered. Like fragile glass hitting cement. A tear ran down my cheek. All I wanted in that moment was a hug. Just from him. I wanted to feel the warmth of his arms around my body comforting me. It's all I want in the world. I want to cherish that. He makes me feel just unexplainable. As another tear ran down my cheek it eventually turned into a flood of crying as I try to wipe my tears they just keep flowing and I keep sobbing. It likes trying to mop up the ocean. As i lied down i just cried and cried there. I didn't really love Hector I just want to give him a chance. I feel so guilty. As i cried, someone walked in. "Hannah?" they said. I quickly realized that it was the voice of a more calming voice. It was Matt. "Hey Hannah? I'm the only one here and I heard you crying what's wrong?" he said, I wiped my tears and got up from the bed and turned to him. I smiled and said "nothings wrong it's all good" releasing a relieved sigh. "I can sense with my spidey senses you aren't okay" he says letting out a chuckle. "haha" I say. Breaking the awkward silence he says "well uh Annie broke up with me." He says, putting his hand to his face. He sat down on the bed, crying. It was the first time I've ever seen him cry. Annie meant a lot to him if hurt me seeing him like that. I put my head softly on his shoulder and cried. "What's your reason for this mess?" he asks softly. "Chris." I say, "ah of course" he says, "is it about the picture?" He says. "yes. It is." I say, "I understand but aren't you with that uh Hector guy or something?" He says, "yeah but truth is I don't even really love him, I just felt super bad." I say. He grabbed my hand and said "look we're both going through some pretty tough shit and we'll get through it" he says looking at me. "Thank you Matt." At that moment Chris had walked through the door as he was passing by the room he saw us on the side of the bed, he peeked through the door and looked in.
:ೃ⁀➷
Chris's POV
:ೃ⁀➷
I walked in to hear the sound of people talking as I walked past Nick's room I saw a glimpse of Hannah. I looked in the room figured to see Nick and Hannah but instead I saw...Matt. I had known that Annie had broke up with him due to problems she was having and had to take a break from everything. As i peeked
from the doorframe I immediately saw them. Holding hands, then.. WHAT