TEN

Hannah
As we finished talking, I took my head off his shoulder we looked into each others eyes and... bam.we kissed. It was wrong. Soon we just kept kissing and kissing. It was like there was no stop. Then the buttons. He had a plaid buttoned up shirt on. As i unbuttoned it, he took off my shirt right when he was about to unclip my bra, we were thankfully interrupted by "WHAT THE FUCK STOP!" A shout came from the doorframe. Chris walked in and I quickly got off of Matt and covered myself with my shirt "SHIT WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS" I yelled at him. I grabbed my shoes and purse and walked out I got in my car and drove off to my house.
:ೃ⁀➷
Chris
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MATT, FUCK" I yell at him. "WHAT WAS I THINKING??? WHAT WERE YOU?!" He says buttoning up his shirt. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF NICKS ROOM" I shout, "I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO" he shouts back. Matt walked out of the room and wen to his room he slammed the door shut not going back out. I don't even want to think of what would've happened if I didn't stop them. I understand they were both hurt I'm glad I stopped them. After all of that shit I couldn't help but wonder what Hannah was hurt about. I figure it was the picture. Shit. I knew I shouldn't have posted it but why would she care? Maybe that's not the reason;she has a boyfriend.

:ೃ⁀➷

A few hours passed and I lied on my bed. I called Hannah several times and nothing. I figured she would be at Hectors so I called him. "Hey Hector" I say to him, "what up' " he says, "have you seen Hannah?" I ask, "noo why?" he says questionably, "I don't know just asking no one's seen her for a while, but bye!" I say, "wait but-" I hung up before letting him finish. I even called John and he said she wasn't there, I called Nick, a few of her friends..and still just nothing. It finally got dark and a light bulb just lit up in my brain. Hannah's favorite place to go is an old bench with a beautiful tree over it on the edge of a hill across town, she loved the view at night. I grabbed my keys and rushed out to my car. Olivia called me a few times but I ignored them, I just want to find her. I finally pull up to a path and i start walking it. I finally reach the top of the hill to see, her, sitting on the bench. I walk up to her and sit next to her. "How'd you find me?" She says not even taking a glimpse at me. "I just knew" I said. "Look, im really sorry hannah on how I just barged in there on ya'll" I say, "it's fine, I'm glad you did I wasn't in my right mind and I just left cause I was just super hurt" she says, "yeah I get it, and if you don't mind me asking, why are you hurt?" I ask my hand on her outer thigh trying not to make her uncomfortable, she moves her thigh and says "reasons ,I'm fine it doesn't even matter" . "It matters to me" I say looking at her, "yeah I'm sure, Olivia said she was looking for you and wanted to talk to you, you have a girlfriend to attend to" she says making a 'meh' facial expression. "she can wait." I say, "she's you girlfriend." she says. "you should put her first, well of course yourself then her." she adds, "yeah I guess-" I say, her phone goes off and when she turns it on she scoffs and puts it face down. "It's Hector" she says putting her elbows on her knees and stretching out. "Are ya'll like dating?" I ask, "yeah." she says, "oh", I softly say. "I fucked up with Matt" she says, "it's fine. It happens" I say reassuring her, "you act like it's a normal thing, it's not" she says laughing. "Well I'm gonna go home and sleep have a nice night Chris" she says walking away, "yeah you too" I say still sitting there. "I hope you realize I had feelings for you." she says, looking towards my direction. I didn't answer her as I was in complete shock. She walked to her car and drove off. A few minutes later I did the same. I went home and when I got there Nick was already home. I could hear him and Matt arguing but I just ignored it and went to room and fell face first into my bed. I turned over I stared at the ceiling and started listening to Lana Del Rey, moralist, and even cigarette after sex. I fell asleep.