"Necromancy..." an instant voice was heard over his ear and Ainz turned to see Bathory's face twisted in a grimace of contempt and disgust. Her fellow traveler, Kiyohime, although turned out to be much more tactful and only covered her face with a fan, also, it seems, did not approve of the actions of the magician.

'Definitely, Necromancers are not liked in this world either,' Ainz sighed. This was not a surprise to him - necromancers were also pretty much hated in Yggdrasil, since almost all necromancers had negative karma, which is why they were a priority goal for PK, second only to players who chose a heteromorphic race. In addition, a player with negative karma could not be taken into a team by players with positive karma, of which the majority were in the game, since the NPC's and the guards reacted negatively to them, refusing to give quests or even attacking them straight away, because of that the necromancers were not respected throughout the game, so that he was nevertheless ready for such an attitude - although it seemed strange to him - 'Necromancers are extremely useful - is it really just because they are working with the dead? Why then a completely different attitude towards clerics or doctors - they also often deal with the dead... I completely do not understand.'

Of course, this was not the case at all, but the fact that in the new world necromancy was strongly associated with numerous victims and dark rituals. In addition, the need for deaths and corpses to experiment for necromancers often forced them to act in extremely dirty ways, up to unleashing wars - because of which prejudice against the necromancers was more than justified - however, Ainz himself, of course, did not know about it.

"Undeath Slave Sight," Ainz used the following ability, after which he felt a new picture from the eyes of the created skeleton began to appear just in front of him.

"Hm, then I'm going to meet Chevalier in this guise," the skeleton said unexpectedly, causing the other Servants to flinch and look at the bones of the human.

"Of course, Lord Mage," was the only answer from Hassan, to which Ainz in the body of a skeleton only nodded and, turning around, moved to meet Chevalier.

Chevalier met the approach of the unknown skeleton calmly, waiting until the undead would came to the distance of the conversation.

"So, there really are undead among yours too," Saber smiled, throwing a comment somewhere to the side, after which he looked calmly at the mage in the body of the skeleton. "Are you a messenger?"

"No," Ainz answered through the skeleton's body, "I'm listening to what you wanted to say, Chevalier d'Eon"

"Are you afraid of traps?" - Saber smiled, - "Of course, this is the most logical move that I could expect from you. My respect for your caution."

To this Chevalier took off his hat and waved it in appreciation, to which Ainz did not react in any way, continuing to remain in the body of the skeleton.

"Well, then, in that case, I believe that I should make my proposal," Chevalier sighed, "I have some information regarding the Witch — as well as some information that will be personally useful to you."

"I'm listening." Ainz just stared at Saber even more attentively, but he only shook his head.

"No, not so fast," Chevalier shook his head and put forward a finger, "First, I need guarantees."

"Guarantees?" - Ainz thoughtfully looked at Saber, - "For what?"

"My safety, of course!" - Chevalier looked at Ainz uncomprehendingly, as if he was saying some kind of stupidity, - "I need guarantees that after I give you current information I can leave independently from the results of our agreement and you will not follow me, just in case or to kill the lonely Servant."