House of Missions

Start from the beginning

Nina "Okay, Sibuna's, here's the plan, Patricia, Alfie and Fabian first thing tomorrow morning, you guys will go to the barn and take Eddie with you see if Rufus is keeping Jerome and Charlie there"

Nina" Amber, Nicholas and I will go see if we can find the way to open that Mask cabinet."

Amber "Pity Frobisher-Smythe couldn't leave a spare key under the mat like any normal person."

Nicholas" Wait but what if he did, remember Trudy's dollhouse clue?"

Fabian"About a key in the seat of learning?"

Nina"What if it meant a real key all along?"

Amber "So, you think there might be a spare key, hidden somewhere in the library?"

Patricia "If there is, we need to get it before Victor or Vera do."

Alfie"Or Rufus."

Patricia's POV

After the chat I headed downstairs and knocked on Eddie's door, no one answered so I assumed he was still at the school with his dad. I knew he would want to come since it was his twin, I suppose I had to wait until he got back. Then just as I was about to head back upstairs Eddie come through the front door looking very sad. I ran over to him.

Patricia" Hey, are you okay?"

Eddie" Yeah, was chatting with my dad about Charlie, figuring out how we can get her back"

Patricia" Any luck?"

Eddie" No, dad wants to play it safe, anyone would think he didn't want to get her back"

Patricia" Well, I have good news"

Eddie" What's that?"

Patricia" Me and the others have made a plan to get Jerome and Charlie back and we want you to come"

Eddie" That sounds like a good plan, I need my twin back"

Patricia" Okay tomorrow"

I turn to leave and then Eddie calls me.

Eddie" Hey, Yacker"

Patricia" Yeah"

Eddie" Thanks"

Patricia" That's okay"

-Next Morning-

Fabian's POV

All of Sibuna are sat and going over the plan.

Alfie"Okay, are we ready to go break out Jerome?"

Fabian"Look, I've been thinking You, Nicholas, and Amber should take Joy with you today."

Nina" Fabian's right, We could use the extra set of eyes. She's in."

Our Sibuna talk is put to an end by Eddie, who enters while whistling.

Fabian" Hey, Eddie are you ready?"

Eddie" Totally ready to get my sister back"

Alfie" What about Jerome?"

Eddie"Oh yeah, him too"

Fabian" Come on then let's go"

Charlie's POV

I am had been counting the days or trying to on how long we had been in here. Jerome had been working on a safe listening to it via a cup and he then manages to open it. He celebrates then goes quiet again. I come over to him.

Charlie" Jerome you are genius"

Jerome" I must have spent too much time in jail"

Charlie" There it is"

Jerome" Gotcha"

He picks up the gem.

Jerome" I've got a plan?"

Charlie" What is that?"

Jerome" When Rufus comes back, I am going to push him over in surprise and I want you to make a break for it"

Charlie" What about you?"

Jerome" Don't worry about, I will try but as long as you get away"

We then we hear the barn door opening and we quickly sit down. Rufus comes in and I shift closer to Jerome.

Rufus' Just checking you two are not getting up to any mischief"

His phone then rings.

Rufus" Vera, finally.What have you got to report?"

Eddie's POV

I stand with Fabian, Patricia and Alfie as we try to figure out a plan.

Alfie" Okay, we outnumber Rufus four to one, So when I give the signal, attack"

Eddie" N—no.Let's stake the place out first, See if he leaves.If he does, we try and break in, See if Jerome and my sister are in there"

Alfie"Or we can play it your way"

Fabian" All right, come on, Let's go"

We then see the barn door open and both Jerome and Charlie shoot out of it. I look at my sister she didn't look hurt but she was hobbling.
.
Alfie" Go, Jerome, Charlie!

Eddie" Do something! Fabian!"

Fabian then chucks a brick at another barn door and it distracts Rufus. He then looks around again.

Rufus" Jerome, Charlie come out, come out, wherever you are"

Story Notes
So half of Sibuna go to the library and the other half plus Eddie head to the barn to rescue Charlie and Jerome. Plus The Martin Twins know they have to do this for their gran.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think, I hope you liked it.
Vote/Comment/Follow
Thank you X