"Who cares?...I'm trying to be the coolest uncle here, more than you and Taehyung" Hobi said rolling his eyes.

"Ohh sunshine, you're the best. Has anyone ever told you that?" Yoongi asked smiling at Hobi.

"Yes...some cat looking guy called Min Yoongi" Hobi said blushing.

"Hmmm is that your boyfriend?" Yoongi asked biting his lip

"Yeah...he's my boyfriend" Hobi said smiling.

Yoongi bit his lip leaning closer to Hobi's face and smashing his lips on Hobi's lips. They both kissed passionately, lips moving in sync with one another until they broke the kiss after some time.

"Aren't you cheating right now?" Yoongi asked.

"Well...not if you're Min Yoongi, I'm not" Hobi said pulling Yoongi by his tshirt and smashing his lips on him again.

Slowly Yoongi's hands slowly traveled to Hobi's slim waist holding him tightly as they shared a sensual kiss.

"Hmmm I want you" Hobi moaned.

"We have to go" Yoongi said a little amused, they had to go to Jimin's house right now.

"They can wait...I need you now" Hobi said in a desperate tone making Yoongi bite his lip seductively.

"Well you have me then" He said slowly unbuttoning Hobi's shirt.....
.
.
.
MEANWHILE

A loud cracking sound from the kitchen disturbed Jin who was packing his present nicely in a pink and blue paper bag. He was in the lounge.

"NAMJOON THAT BETTER NOT BE MY PLATE" Jin shouted startling Namjoon who was standing next to the plate like a naughty kid caught stealing.

"I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH IT" Namjoon yelled back. Jin stopped what he was doing and walked over to the kitchen finding Namjoon trying to pick up the broken pieces..

"Honey stop...you'll hurt yourself" Jin said removing Namjoons hand from the broken plate. He knew how his boyfriend was really clumsy, he breaks whatever he touches. Except Jin's heart which he's still carrying like an egg...even though he breaks eggs.

"Sorry baby...I didn't see it" Namjoon Apologized.

"It's okay...I'm used to it" Jin said laughing.

"I hadn't broken anything this week" Namjoon said proudly.

"The medicine cabinet handle...did it break it self?" Jin asked holding his laughter.

"Except that...I didn't break anything except the cabinet handle" Namjoon confessed smiling.

"Oh my god, you're like an innocent little baby" Jin cooed and kissed his cute boyfriend, he may be tall, strong and well built but on the inside he was made of cotton candy. Something sweet.

"I'm not a baby, you're the baby" Namjoon said kissing Jin's nose.

"I'm not a baby" Jin said giggling.

"You're my baby" Namjoon said kissing Jins plump lips again.

"Well yes...that...that I am" Jin said blushing and Namjoon couldn't help but stare at his world wide Handsome boyfriend...still as handsome as the day he met him, Getting even more handsome each and everyday.

"What are you looking at?" Jin asked getting shy.

"You" Namjoon said.

"Why are looking at me like That?" Jin asked.

"Because I love you...you have no idea how much I practiced this look, because I wanted to perfect it when the one right for me came." Namjoon said laughing and Jin joined him. With his laughter which was cute and sexy...not that windshield thingy he does when he's with everybody else.

"I love as well but I never practiced any look for you" Jin said laughing.

"The look you give me when you're riding this cock is enough" Namjoon said biting his lips raising his one eyebrow at Jin.

"Eew Namjoon...don't make me imagine things like that, I'll be horny" Jin said.

"Be horny then, we still have time" Namjoon said pulling Jin closer to him by his grabbing his ass.

"You really want me on the bed right now, don't you?" Jin asked wrapping his arms around Namjoons neck.

"No...I want you on top of that table" Namjoon said point at the table with his eyes. Jin blushed and initiated the kiss between him and his handsome boyfriend.

Their hands caressing each other's bodies as they kissed passionately.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just a sneak peak into what others are doing...

Borahae 💜 💜 💜