Wild

By the time their Uber had dropped them back at Ciaran's, they were well and truly ready to go. Soph cursed her slut boots, as she fell over herself pulling them off, with Ciaran having to help her take her shoes off for the second day in a row. He had them, and her dress off, almost as soon as they got in the door, dumping them straight on the floor as a very obvious sign to any of his friends that they were extremely serious about not being interrupted.

As they stepped through the bedroom door, she locked it.

"This one definitely locks, right?"

He laughed. "That one does, yeah."

She locked it, and grabbed him, kissing him deeply as he hastily unbuttoned his shirt. Her hands fell back to his belt, unclasping it easily, and pulling his jeans down to the floor.

She pushed him back onto the bed, pulling his underwear off, flinging them across the room, and immediately running her tongue over the tip of his cock.

He groaned, reaching down to undo her bra, pulling it off her, and as he brought his hand back up, he lingered it on the back of her head, silently telling her to go deeper. She happily obliged, and he exhaled loudly at the sensation as she slid her mouth up and down his length.

"Soph... can we..." She looked up at him, and raised an eyebrow.

She pulled her mouth away from his cock, flicking it slightly with her tongue. "Can we what , babe?"

He grinned, shaking his head. "You know I'm not gonna be good at this part, right?"

"What, talking ? You have to tell me what you want"

She wrapped her lips around his cock again, twisting her head slightly, and his lips parted as he watched her.

"I want to fuck you" .

She pulled off him, looking at him approvingly. "How do you want me?"

He exhaled sharply, but he blushed a little. "I mean, however you w..."

Soph bit her lip. " D'you want to fuck me from behind?"

He groaned slightly, "oh my god, can I?"

She slid off the bed, reaching for his hand, pulling up off the bed as she did an excited run into the bathroom. She bent over the bathroom counter, waiting for him. She watched in the bathroom mirror as he turned the corner, spotting her.

"Where are we goi... oh fuck ."

He walked up behind her, reaching down to kiss her back, as he lined himself up to her, groaning at how insanely wet he found her.

He slid his tip toward her center, and he pressed in gently, the soft stretch as he pushed inside her making her gasp loudly. His fingers gripped her hips tightly, and she spread her legs further apart. Her hands were pressed against the edge of the vanity, holding herself steady as he began to thrust into her.

A sound escaped her that was neither groan nor gasp, but somehow exactly captured how it felt to have him inside her again

"You feel so fucking good" she whispered.

She rocked on and off the counter, meeting his rhythm, rolling her hips back again, as he growled and groaned under his breath.

"Fuckkk, you're so wet"

She looked up at him, a little surprised at him inadvertently talking dirty to her. He almost looked surprised himself. She narrowed her eyes, smirking slightly. "That's all you baby. You turn me on so fucking much. I want you so badly."