Sweetheart

They had to take two cars. In Ciaran's, It was only fair to let Robbie have the front seat, being that he was almost taller than Ciaran. Soph took the back right, behind Ciaran, Jess in the middle, Conor on the left, and Kelly sitting in Sophie's lap. It was only a ten-minute drive, so even though Ciaran didn't approve, he allowed it.

The other cousins piled into another car, laughing as they stacked in as many people as would fit.

Kerry looked a little sad as they left, but perked up as soon as Kate asked if she wanted her food, and the happy pup was back inside before they'd even driven away.

They set off, and Kelly started squealing with excitement. "I can't wait to see the lads' reactions when they see you, babe."

Soph blushed. "I honestly feel like I'm going to leave this county with a giant head. You guys keep hyping me up."

Robbie turned in his seat to look at her. "Babe, you really are that bloody hot"

Ciaran laughed "Oi, eyes to yourself, mate."

Conor and Jess were silent the whole ride.

And as they arrived, Ciaran dropped them and Robbie at the front, while Kelly and Soph stayed in the car. He pulled around to the back of the building, down a small driveway, and turned his car off. He looked into the rear view mirror, smirking

"Alright, let's see this white one then"

Kelly hopped out to have a smoke, and Soph pulled her dress out of her bag in the back, whipping her top off and undoing her bra. The night outside providing her the only cover she needed. She unzipped her skirt, pulling it down as well, and looked into the rear view, noticing Ciaran watching her intently.

"You know, a gentleman would avert his eyes."

"Absolutely agree," he said and kept watching.

She chuckled, pulling the white dress over her head, the stretchy fabric immediately pressing her breasts into position as she adjusted them. She shuffled it down over her body, and tied the tiny straps behind her neck.

She hopped out of the car, and Kelly winked at her. "That dress is just... Urgh. I hate you so much in it"

Kelly's phone rang, and she stepped away to answer it. Ciaran stepped out of the driver's seat, and when he saw the whole look for the first time, he looked like he'd somehow gotten paler.

" Holy shit " he whispered.

"Tell me, babe, when I bend over, can you see my underwear through the dress?"

She already knew he'd be able to. Black underwear, white, stretchy dress? She smirked to herself and bent over in front of him, and he exhaled.

"Um yeah, you can actually"

Kelly had her back to them, so Soph quickly reached under her dress, pulling her lacy black g-string down her legs and stepping out of it.

"Oh my god," Ciaran groaned. "You're not"

"I am" she chuckled, holding them up in front of him. She gently placed them in the front pocket of his chinos.

"You did not just stuff your underwear in my pocket." He chuckled. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"I dunno, babe. Just... feels right , I guess." She bit her lip.

He groaned, pulling her close. "So this is my punishment for not fucking you before we left?"

She shrugged. "Punishment? I would never punish you for that."

She turned and walked away from him, knowing how fucking insane her ass looked in this dress.