Being someone else?

I was in my home I wasn't very let's just say rich. My dad had passed away and my got re-married again with this mean dad. It wasn't the same without my other dad. But I noticed our funds came running low my mom got delayed at work and my dad didn't got payed enough. So one day this happened.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
I was sleeping in room and my mom called me down. I went down and had no idea about what is going to happen.
"Sweetie me and your father have to talk to you" she said, "About what" I said "Just go dress and fix your make up and pack and meet me here in 45 minutes" she said.

I went to my room and packed all of my clothes and my lucky neckless of my dad and my mom. I put this pretty light blue dress on and curled my hair and put a bow in it and put on a little bit of light blue eye shadow and pink lipstick on.

I got my suit case my phone and my money just in case and met my mom and dad down stairs. I noticed these 5 boys I've never seen before. "You might ask why they're here" my mom said "Why are they here anyways" I said. My mom and dad looked sad about what they were going to do. "You are leaving with them" she said with a sad face,tears fell down my cheek.

"Bye mom,bye dad" I told them with a last hug I gave to them. So I went to the car they arrived in and I saw them. I saw a blonde blue eyed boy,this tall curly haired boy,this brown hair boy with green eye color,this black hair boy with appears to have hazel or brown eyes,and this brown hair boy with brown eyes.

"So,my love you know who we are" the tall curly hair boy said "No" I said. "We'll my love we are one direction" the blonde hair boy said. "No idiot you are Niall I am Zayn that's Harry that's Louis and that's Liam" Zayn said, I chuckled because he called Niall and idiot, everyone thought I had a very cute laugh ,"Aww"Harry said.

We arrived to their house I was very impressed about their house. "So sweetie Louis will show you around the house"Harry said "okay" Louis said. So we went up the marble stair case and he showed their bedrooms and he showed me my room. It was my favorite colors orange,purple,green,and yellow my restroom was very cute like my bedroom. "I'm Louis I won't let nothing bad happen to you ,okay" he said "okay" I said .

We met down stairs with every one else. I sat down next to Louis and Harry and Niall stood up. "Now,you may wonder why are here right?" He told me "Yes,why am I here" I said. "We'll you are going to be our sex slave" Niall said, the moment those words came out his mouth I cried an Louis hugged me. "What's your name" Liam asked me "Cassidy" I said while in Louis arms. "Beautiful name" everyone said.

"We'll you do have a schedule about who goes to go"Harry said "what is it" I said

Monday: Zayn

Tuesday: Liam

Wednesday: Louis

Thursday : Niall

Friday : Harry

Saturday: Break

Sunday: choose your own