Chapter 9: Eternal Dream Lavender, Power Of Love And Please Wake Me Up Kisshu!

Chelsea's POV:

Today is a Sunday  and Kisshu and I are on a date as I bought our ice cream I suddenly saw a random young teenage lady my age flirting with Kisshu  even I heard Kisshu  being uncomfortable with the lady's advances.

"Hey please stop!, I'm taken and I have a girlfriend, please let go!, get off me!, go away lady!..."

"Oh come on dump that girlfriend of yours and let's go somewhere fun."  The lady said.

"I said no!, get off me lady!, just go away!" Kisshu shouted trying to release him out from the lady's clutches.

Seeing the lady hugging Kisshu's arm my aura changed into a dangerous one as I'm on fire after placing the ice creams on cups on the nearby bench I closed my eyes and a bright pink light shine as I become an alien with long pointy ears like Kisshu  and a yellow crop top with a skirt and ballet shoes as I walked closer to the lady in jealousy I pushed her causing her let Kisshu go as I glared at her with full hatred while Kisshu watched with amazement.

"Did anyone tell you to not steal anyone's man especially when they're taken?!,  you see a woman's jealousy is dangerous!~, so what will I do?, I need to teach you a lesson not to mess with me!~" 

 I told the lady sadistically then raised my hand at her taking her soul and used my magic to summon a red infuser which is stronger and fused it on the lady's soul.

"FUSION!, HAHAHAHA!" 

I exclaimed while laughing evilly as the lady turned into a Chimera Anima as I stand next to Kisshu kissing his lips giving him a peck then enjoying our ice cream before it melts suddenly we saw Ichigo Onee- Chan and the other girls came already transformed into their Mew forms.

"Kisshu!, where are you?!, did you make this Chimera Anima?!"  Ichigo Onee-Chan asked as Kisshu shook his head no as he replied.

"No Ichigo, It's not me, it's your dear little sister Chelsea who did it." Kisshu pointed at me with a smile and I nodded.

"Why Chelsea sis?!" Ichigo Onee- Chan asked me.

"Well the lady is flirting with Kisshu even Kisshu tells her to get off him himself and to go away, so I decided to teach her a lesson."   

I replied as Kisshu nodded and wrapped his arms around me hugging me as Ichigo Onee- Chan just laughs and her and the other girls defeated the Chimera Anima and the lady went back to normal but she become scared when she saw me so she run away as Ichigo Onee- Chan and the others smiled at me and Kisshu  as the left leaving me and Kisshu alone in a comfortable silence.

_ The Next Day_

After seeing Kisshu off and I become a human again I decided to go into the Caffe unknowingly a Chimera Anima who manipulates dreams is there ready as I saw the Chimera Anima I pulled my pendant and transform but the vines and flowers made me drop my pendant as I heard the Chimera Anima sing a weird lullaby I started to yawn and my eyes shut close and into dream land but it felt strange as the Chimera Anima disguise herself as me.

 _ Dream_

I saw  Ichigo Onee- Chan and the other girls all sucked into an unknown dimension and began to transform trying their best to defeat the Chimera Anima but to no avail Tart appeared on the screen with Pai laughing evilly as he told Ichigo Onee- Chan and the other girls that the real me is sleeping and the one is with them is the Chimera Anima posing as me also the Chimera Anima can manipulate dreams and that it granted it's dream however it wanted to.

"Someone wake Chelsea- San up." Lettuce said Ichigo Onee- Chan nodded in agreement.

"Chelsea please wake up!" Ichigo  Onee- Chan shouted.

_ Meanwhile  With Kisshu _

Kisshu looked at his bloodied clothes from yesterday's battle  and it was Christmas as he thinks of me saying my name then he sense I'm in danger as he flew just in time for him to see Pai trying to end me in my sleep as Kisshu  pushed Pai's hand away and landing in front of me trying to shake me awake screaming my name.

"Baka..." Pai uttered to Kisshu for falling in love with me and I'm human even though I become an alien but I'm still human.

"Chelsea wake up please!, everyone needs you!, I need you!, please Chelsea wake up I love you!"   

Kisshu screamed close to tears then he leaned in and kiss me with pure love and passion then I felt warm lips on my mine as I responded to the kiss as I slowly opened my eyes surprised seeing Kisshu on top of me as the vines and flowers that held me broke loose.

"K- Kisshu?!, thank you and I love you too!"  

I exclaimed still with surprised look yet happy my boyfriend woke me up then I pulled my pendant kissing it and started to transform into my Mew form.

"MEW MEW SAKURA METAMORPHORSE!"  

"REBORN SAKURA LOVE POWER BLAST!"

I  defeated the Chimera Anima with Ichigo Onee- Chan and the other girls as I do my finishing move.

"REBORN SAKURA SWEET LOVE BEAM!"

 I pointed my scepter at it as red beam of light hit it as the Chimera Anima was defeated then I run and hugged Kisshu chuckling he hugged back making Ichigo Onee-Chan and the other girls to squeal.

"Thank you Kisshu for waking me up!, I love you!"

"No problem, I love you too Chelsea honey, my Kitsune-Chan!~" Kisshu  replied as we kissed passionately.

See you On The Next Chapter!

Chapter 10: The Beach And Turning Into A Mermaid?!

See You!

Me and Kisshu: Hope you enjoyed this chapter Min'na!

- FallenAngel507

-KisshuXChelsea507

Future Chapters: 

Chapter 10:  The Beach And Turning Into A Mermaid?!

Chapter 11: I Miss You  Kisshu, Kisshu Made A Pie, And Valentine's Day LEMON!

Chapter 12: Dream, Blue Knight, Mew Aqua!

Chapter 13: Going With Kisshu

Chapter 14: What Aoyama Is Deep Blue?!, Wake Up  Ichigo Onee-Chan!

Chapter 15: The Final Battle!

Chapter 16: The Nightmare Comes True?!, Kisshu's Death?!, And Sacrifice!

Chapter 17: Kisshu's Proposal?!

Chapter 18: Finale!, Fifteen Years Later And Wedding!