Chapter 5: Kisshu Meets Dad And The Kendo Match!

Chelsea's  POV:

  I turned back to my human self by using magic as I woke up early to practice Kendo and my hair up in pigtails wearing a very cute outfit , a purple crop top and black pencil skirt after I had  breakfast and it's a Saturday so no school dad is at work, mom is shopping while Ichigo Onee- Chan is on a date with Masaya so I'm alone then I continue practicing until I felt familiar hands  cover my eyes and I heard a voice.

"Guess who Chelsea, Kitsune- Chan?~"

"I- it's K- Kisshu r- right?!"   I replied flustered and acting tsundere.

"Correct my KItsune- Chan!~"  

Kisshu confirmed with a smirk and he grabbed my face and kissed me causing me to blush thousand shades of red and my heart to skip a beat, my fox ears popped out as I close my eyes and kissed him back then we both pulled away.

"How are you Chelsea, my honey?~"  Kisshu asked as I calm my heart and blush faded away and smiled.

"I'm fine Kisshu just practicing Kendo."  I replied.

"Kendo what's that?"  Kisshu asked as I giggled at his curiosity and cuteness.

"Kisshu, Kendo is a sport of using wooden swords fighting your opponent baka." I told him still giggling.

"Can you teach me please Chelsea my beautiful Kitsune- Chan?~" He pleaded as I nodded.

"S- sure Kisshu."

 I replied as I start  teaching him the basics then when Kisshu got the hang of it we had  friendly match together and I won.

"Remember Kisshu don't use your powers to win, use those skills I taught you ne~?" I told Kisshu and he nodded.

" I won't Chelsea Kitsune- Chan, I promise."   He said and I smiled.

"Good now let's practice some more."

We practice until we got exhausted then I gave Kisshu a glass of water as I drink mine then we talked about many things while sitting on the floor suddenly I saw my dad come in as he went back after work seeing Kisshu with me  he looked at me then at Kisshu as we stood up facing dad.

"Chelsea who's this?!" Dad  asked me very angry.

"Dad this is Kisshu, h- he's my boyfriend." 

 I replied confidently yet nervously as I held Kisshu's hand making him wrap his fingers around mine and smile.

"B- BOYFRIEND?!" 

Dad shouted as I swear that I remember that this happened before with Ichigo Onee- Chan and her boyfriend Aoyama Masaya so I rolled my eyes then mom came in with Ichigo Onee- Chan.

"Shin- Chan, Chelsea is at that age now, it's like with Ichigo and Aoyama-Kun, besides I already met Kisshu he's such a kind young man who took care of Chelsea when she was sick and down with fever so I trust him with Chelsea right Ichigo?"  Mom said smiling.

"Yeah mom is right dad, Chelsea is at that age already and I also trust Kisshu being with Chelsea." Ichigo Onee- Chan agreed as she nodded with a smile.

"Y- Yeah dad it's alright, Kisshu loves me!" I told dad then I sighed.

"Then how about this?, dad you and Kisshu Sama had a kendo match, if you win dad Kisshu  and I will do anything you say but if Kisshu Sama wins, dad you will allow our relationship to be together deal?" 

 Both Kisshu and dad agreed as the kendo match begins as me, mom and Ichigo Onee-  Chan are watching  the match as Kisshu took the first strike without using his powers to win which I'm proud of him then Dad strike next and Kisshu blocked it suddenly dad strikes again and Kisshu didn't had time to block it so he fell down on the floor with so many bruises when dad was about to give the final blow I run and grabbed Kisshu's wooden sword and blocked my dad's incoming attack protecting Kisshu making him look surprised and Kisshu is shocked yet at the same time grateful to me.

"Dad stop it please, go ahead and fight me!" 

I pleaded as dad remembered Ichigo Onee- Chan did the same with Aoyama and also when mom protected him from her own dad, me and Ichigo Onee- Chan's grandfather then dad dropped his wooden sword and smiled at me petting my head and he smiled at Kisshu as I help him up.

"Hey Kisshu!" Dad called.

"Yes?"  Kisshu asked.

 "You take care of Chelsea."  Dad told him as Kisshu nodded.

"Hai." 

Kisshu replied as dad smiled and walked away making me smile and hug Kisshu as he hugged me back kissing my forehead making mom and Ichigo Onee- Chan to squeal and smile.

"That was an amazing match!"  Ichigo Onee- Chan exclaimed.

"Yeah it was." mom and I agreed.

"Kisshu I'm so proud of you!, you didn't use your powers to win." I told Kisshu.

"Yeah!, thank you Chelsea Kitsune-Chan for teaching me earlier, it was a fun and an interesting match between me and your dad." Kisshu  replied as he thanked me for giving him lessons.

"Y- you're w- welcome K- Kisshu."  I answered with a blush as my fox ears popped out again but this time along with my tail.

"Shall we have another date Chelsea, Kitsune-Chan?~" Kisshu asked me and my face on fire as I nodded cutely.

"S- Sure Kisshu, I'd love to!" 

I replied as mom and Ichigo Onee- Chan decided to leave us alone while they gave me smirks ,eyebrows up and down and a thumbs up as Kisshu wrapped his arms around my waist and his chin is resting on one of my shoulders making my blush to grow an even deeper shade of red.

See You  On The Next Chapter!

Chapter 6: Kisshu Had A Rival!

See You!

OMAKE: 

Kisshu: For You Chelsea I'll Be At Your Service!~  *smirks*

Me:  K-  Kisshu!  *blushes and my fox ears popped out*

Kisshu:  *chuckles and hugs me also stealing kisses from me* Kawaii!~

Me: * face becomes all red from blushing*

Me:  For The Future Of The Earth At Your Service Nya~