Chapter 3: Sick Day And Kisshu Takes A Visit!

KishChelsea - Kish/Kisshu/ Dren x Chelsea (Me)

ChelDren-   Kish/Dren/Kisshu x Chelsea (Me)

Cherry Kisses- Kish/Dren/Kisshu X Chelsea (Me)

Chelsea's POV:

Today I woke up burning up when I check my forehead it's hot and I'm coughing as I checked my temperature with a thermometer and I saw it's 38°C so I laid in bed when I heard a knock on my door I heard my mom's voice.

"Chelsea?, it's time for school." She told me.

"But mom I... *coughs*   I'm sick so I can't go to school just please tell Ichigo Onee- Chan  to bring me homework when she comes home." I replied.

"Alright I'll call the school that you're in bed sick also Ichigo please bring Chelsea her homework when you come home okay?" Mom said as Ichigo Onee- Chan nodded.

"Yes mom I will, please tell Chelsea to get well soon."

"Alright see you later Ichigo" Mom replied.

_ In my room_

Mom gave me breakfast in bed and fever medicine for later then she left my room after eating breakfast I placed them on my nightstand next to the fever medicine and a glass of water looking at the picture of me and Kisshu together on our first date that Ichigo Onee-Chan took with her camera then suddenly I heard a knock on my window I looked at my window to see my boyfriend Kisshu there.

"K- Kisshu what are you doing here b- baka?, are you making Chimera Animas?"  I asked him as I open my window so that Kisshu may come in my room.

"Yo Chelsea, Kitsune- Chan!, and no I'm taking a break from making Chimera Animas knowing you're not there so I decided to visit you, are you alright?, I only saw your Ichigo Onee- Chan going to school without you."  Kisshu told me.

"Well I'm sick so I can't *coughs* go to school baka also I can't go to work or fight Chimera Animas and * coughs* you."

 I replied as Kisshu walk closer to me and help me lay down on my bed then Kisshu asked me.

"What is this?"  holding up the fever medicine in his hand.

"That's a medicine for fever Kisshu."  I giggled as he gave me the fever medicine and the glass of water thanking him.

"Thanks Kisshu."   

I told him as I take the fever medicine and drink water then I gave the glass to Kisshu as he place it on the nightstand then he place the blanket over my body and used his powers to try to heal me after a few minutes suddenly there's a knock on my door and my mom came in seeing Kisshu sitting beside me on my bed.

"Oh hello young man. you came to visit Chelsea?"  mom greeted and ask Kisshu as he nodded.

"Hello you must be Chelsea's and Ichigo's mother, my name is Kisshu , Chelsea's boyfriend, it's nice to meet you ma'am."  Kisshu introduced himself respectfully.

"Oh It's nice to meet you too Kisshu, you're Chelsea's boyfriend?, thank you for taking care of her." Mom told Kisshu then gave Kisshu a smile and she left leaving me alone with Kisshu.

"K-Kisshu please stay with me until I fall asleep."  I requested cutely yet tsundere.

"Sure Chelsea Kitsune- Chan, my honey."  

Kisshu replied teasingly as he nodded blushing at my cuteness even when sick so he lay down beside me and hugged me to his chest as I fell asleep in his arms while Kisshu caress my hair gently and affectionately.

See You On The Next Chapter!

Chapter 4: Kisshu's Teasing, Becoming An Alien And Forgiveness!

See You!

Me and Kisshu:  I hope you enjoy this chapter Min'na!