13.

The next morning Teju wakes and directly went to take bath. After taking bath she was doing her makeup when she remembers the last night, the kiss they shared... it was special. She thought that they definitely want to takes this forward but deep down she still have the fear of losing him, what if he get changed after getting back to his normal life.. what if his family don't like her..... she shrugged off it by saying herself that everything will be good.. and they will have the most imperfect but yet perfect story.

She cames out of her room and found Karan and Omi are waiting for lift. She wished them good morning in her chirpy voice where as both the boys also returns to her wish with a joyful smile, Karan takes her in a hug. The three went inside the lift.. Omi in teasing tone asked them what happened last night because when Karan came to their room he was all blushing and had soft smile on his face. Both of them denied at the same on which Omi replies that he got it what happened.

They reached set and they were asked to get ready, as Karan will be have one shot today after that Teju is having two single shot and then they will wrap up. The director informed them that they are having a small wrap up party tonight at the set only, and asked everyone to stay till that time. The shoot was going on in full swing, Karan's part was shot. It was afternoon they had their lunch together and then Teju went for her single shots. Its 5, finally they wraped up their shoot. Rajan sir and director expressed their feelings of working with the whole cast. He expressed that how much he was amazed by the chemistry of Karan and Teju and he will definitely once again going to work with them It was a wonderful feeling for both of them to get acknowledge by the producer itself. The wrap up party was going on, they enjoyed their and then they all went to their respective rooms as everyone was feeling hell tired and they are having their return flight tomorrow afternoon.

Teju wakes up and looked at the clock it was 10:30 and she is late. She immediately got freshup, packed her bags and went towards the lift. On the way she was trying to call to Karan but his phone was switched off, she even tried to call Omi but its non-reachable. She thought that may be they are waiting near the reception. She reached there and gave her key cards at the reception. The crew member announced that everyone is here so they are going to leave in 2mins. Teju looked here and there to find Karan and Omi but they are no where.

"Excuse me.. Karan and Omi is still not here, so how can we leave" Teju questions

"Sorry.. Teju but they already left... woh toh kal raat ke flight se hi chale gaye ha... tujhe nhi pata" Ankush answered

"What...????" Teju replies in shocked

"Ya.. and now lets go otherwise we will get late" Ankush says.

They reached the airport and was waiting to their flight... she again tried to call both of them but there was no response.. she even messaged them to call her back. She went inside the flight, her seat was a little far from the whole crew, as she settled on her seat a lone tear escaped the corner of her eyes. She thought to herself "did I again got played.. everyone from the cast and crew know that you left... but it didn't bothered you to inform me that you are going back.. may be you have some work which is very important but ek message toh chod hi sakta tha... why Sunny". She was not in the right mind to think straight because her fear was turning true and she was left alone all again. She reached Mumbai.

It was three days since she was back to Mumbai... but to her surprise there was no call or message from him.. and not even Omi. It broked her. She was continuously trying to contact with him... but as usual no response. The days passes like this. It was the fifth day she was surfing her insta feed when her eyes falls on his paped video, he was papped at restuarnt near Bandra and with him there was a girl.... she don't have courage to unmute and hear the conversation. She immediately switched off her phone and tucked her head in the pillow, she cried inconsolably.... she didn't realize when she fall asleep. The continuous knock in her door made her open her eyes... she wakes up and went to open the door. Her Aai inform her that her Baba was not feeling well... he was getting out of breathe. Teju immediately went to his room and found that he was lying on the floor unconsious. The sight breaks their heart into pieces. She called the ambulance and took him to the hospital. The doctor informed them that he had suffered a massive heart attack and they have to undergo a surgery as soon as possible.

"Do whatever you want to do doctor just make sure Baba thik ho jaye" Teju says without trying to break down.. as she know she had to remain strong for her mother.

"We"ll try our level best Ms.Prakash don't worry... have some faith on us" Doctor assures

The operation was successful but doctor informed them that it will take time for his discharge.

It was two days after the tragic incident which has made Teju's life upside down. The day on which she have seen Karan with another girl all smiling and happy, which made her thought that she got ditched for one more time is the same day her father suffered a massive heart attack. Karan was scrolling his twitter when an article grabbed his eyes...
"Tejasswi Prakash's father suffered a massive heart attack and went through an surgery recently" he was shocked by the news. He immediately called to Omi to get confirm.

"Omi.. uncle ko heart attack hua ha.. aur surgery bhi.... tujhe kuch pata ha" Karan questions

"Sab kuch pata ha.... but apse matlab" Omi replies

"Tune.. mujhe kab batane ka socha tha" Karan asks

"Kabhi nhi... kyu ki you don't have any right to know about anything related to her... just be yourself and if possible jo dusra number ha woh check kar lena.. apki wajese mei bhi nazrein nhi mila paunga usse..." Omi says and cuts the call

Karan immediately switched on the phone and it was bombared with messages..

466 missed calls from Laddoo

"When you got free please call me"
"tune mujhe kyu nhi bola.. tu jaa raha ha"
"Sunny"
"call back karle"
"Sunny.... yr.. kyu kar raha ha asa"
"oyee reply toh kar"
"please... asa mat kar reply de de"
"mujhse koi galti hui ha kya"
"sunny... yr"

"don't say I got ditched for one more time"

and list goes on....

Karan was in tears... he felt someone has kept their hand on his shoulder. He turned around it was his father. Pk cames and sits near him and asked him what happened.
He showed him all the messages and number of times she called him.

"Papa.. I lost her for sure... what I have done in the last few days... I have broked her and you know I have promised her that I will take care of her father because her brother is not here... and now look he suffered a massive heart attack and also has undergone through a surgery but she didn't informed me..... everything is finished Papa" Karan sighs

"Chinta na kar... sab thik ho jana ha..  woh kudi samjhdar ha.... tu rona band kar aur jaa usse milne.... zarurat ha usko teri.. jaa" Pk exclaims

"Par mumma" Karan asks

"Unhe mei sambhal lunga...... fikar na kar" Pk confirms

Karan immediately left for the hospital

Hospital

Teju was sitting on the bench with her head resting on the wall where as Aai was inside Baba's cabin.

Karan cames near the reception and asked about baba and he was informed that Mr. Prakash was in second floor and his room no. is 324. He went to the floor and his eyes fall on her.. She looks pale, weak... she is sleep deprived and for sure she was not having her food properly.

"Laddoo" Karan calls softly and caresses her cheeks which has mark of dried tears

She immediately jerked off his hand from her face..

"What are you doing here.. I don't want to create any scene here so please leave and even I don't want my mother to see you here... just leave Karan" Teju says with anger

"Just listen to me once... ek bar sunle phir jo bolegi woh karunga" Karan says and grabs her by her shoulder

She jerked off his hand

"I just don't care... I don't want to hear your fucking justification or explanation, you know what I don't want to see your face also... so better leave... chod de mujhe mere haal pe... jaise pehle choda tha... just get the hell out of here" Teju screams...

Karan turned to leave when he was stopped by someone...

_____________________end___________________

Love,
Shree