7.

The night was not a peaceful one for both of them. Both of them were restless. Teju was not able to sleep... she cannot beleive that the past repeating itself on the another hand Karan is not able to understand why she said that she has a habit of getting ditch what she mean by these...

It was a long night for both of them..

It was morning finally... they both wake up and was getting ready when they reaceived a message that their shoot location has been changed..

They both got ready and came out of the room at the same time...

"Good Morning Teju bhai" Omi shouted from their door

"Good Morning" Teju replied

Karan wanted to say but he was not able to.

Three of them reached the lift.. Karan wanted to talk with her but he don't know from where he should start.. he is getting restless due to ignorance he is receiving from Teju..

"I am sorry for yesterday, Laddoo I know I did a big time blunder.... but ek bar maaf toh kar sakti ha yr... wapas kabhi nhi karunga I promise..." Karan explain himself

She didn't replied

"tu sun rahi ha na laddoo... mei kiya keh raha hu... oyeee tu sun rahi ha ns meri baat" Karan exclaimed

He again didn't get a reply from her..

He slightly pushed her...

She looked towards him and said kuch keh raha the kya... while removing her earphones..

"Toh meine ab tak jo kaha kuch nhi suna tune" Karan questions

"nahi mei toh gaana sun rahi thi" She answers

The lift stop... she went out without looking at him.

"acha lag raha ha na ignorance" Omi frowns

"Omi... yr.. mujhe kuch samjh nhi aa raha ha" Karan exclaims

They reached their sets... Karan could notice that Teju was still their talking with Shivi and Ankush... the moment he entered the conversation she left the place biding them bye.....

Teju entered her vanity... "meine sab kuch suna tha Karan.. but mei apne apko phirse uss point pe leke khada nhi kar sakti jis se mein 2saal se thik hone ki koshis kar rahi hu.... jo chize meine pehle face ki woh dubara face nhi kar sakti mei..... to isse acha ha humare ek dusre se dur rehna"

They were called for the shoot.. Karan and Teju both were done with their shoot.. there were complete silent between two. Karan tried to start conversation but Teju remained silent only. It was the last shoot for the day, they completed it and Karan could see from his corner eyes that Teju was leaving the set in a hurry...

They both went to there vanity and had changed to their regular clothes. They came out of the vanity at the same time..

"Laddoo" Karan called her..

She didn't reply

"Laddoo rukh ja na.." He again called her but this time his voice was a little loud

"haan" She replied slowly

"baat karegi" He asked

"baat karne ko kuch ha" She frowns

"bohut kuch ha... tu asa kyu kar rahi ha laddoo ek bar just ek bar baat sun le" Karan requests

"hmm" She hummed

"Her mother was in hospital... she needed blood, her operation was held on yesterday evening it was a major operation and Anusha was searching for blood and at that she came to know that I was shooting here... so she came to me and was requesting to visit once and if my blood group matches then can I help her.... so that moment I didn't think about anything and just went there to help her... I donated the blood... mere phone silent pe tha.. thats the reason I didn't picked up your call.... I take to the restuarant just because she didn't have eaten anything since morning..