10.

Teju wakes up.. she was feeling relieved after yesterday's night. She was relieved that finally she has burst it out infront of someone who didn't judged her.

She feels that.. finally she met someone who understands her.. don't questiones for her clumsyness.. who don't tells her to eat properly in a restuarant.. who don't always want to go to a five star restuarant.. who don't judge for dressing style.... She feels Karan is way more better than anyother man she had met in her life.

She had call time at 11.. she got ready and took her phone to see if Karan messaged her or not because everyday Karan used to wish her good morning but to her surprise there was no message no call from him.. she was taken aback but immediately she thought he must be sleeping... but again reality strikes her that he had a call time of 9.. so for sure he is at set by now.. she brushed off all the thoughts and messaged him...

"Good Morning.....Sunny"

She did her makeup and hair... and took her bag and was ready to leave... she gave a last glance to her phone.. but there was no reply from him......

She left the resort and was way to her set. The moment she enter the set her eyes fall on Karan who was sitting on his chair and was surfing on his phone... he looked a little tensed... but the question came to her mind is that if he is on his phone... then why didn't he replied her.. She walked towards him.. and wish him Good Morning Sunny....she stretched the word Sunny a little in her baby voice..

"morning" He replied coldly

She understood that something is bothering him...and he was in a different zone..

"kiya hua Sunny... itna chup chap aaj message bhi nhi kiya aur jab ab meine bola toh itna thanda reply" She asked him while caressing his cheeks..

"nothing Tejasswi... you go and get ready... we are having a scene together... please thora jaldi kar" Karan replied coldly while looking at his phone

"Tejasswi.... achanak se... kuch jyada nhi ho raha ha Sunny" She asked

"Toh aur kiya bulao....its your name only" He replied

"But... and she was cut by a spotboy to inform her that she should get ready because the next scene they are gonna shoot is of her and Karan....

"Now.. I am going but as soon the shoot gets over I will make sure you will come out of your overthinking zone... till then jitna sochna ha soch le ok" She exclaimed and left for her vanity.

She took almost half and hour to get ready.. she was done with her dress, hairs and makeup.. she came out of her vanity and scanned the area and found Karan at a corner sipping his tea.

She went to a spotboy... and informed that she is ready for the shoot. The set and lights everything was ready.. director sir was ready... Karan and Teju was ready... it was a soft romantic scene... they gave the shoot... it was awesome director sir shouted and told them that they will take two three more closeup shoots.... Finally the shoot was over and they got their lunch break.

Teju pulled Karan by his wrist and takes him to her vanity...

                _____________________

They went inside to their vanity.. Teju asked her team members to leave them alone for some time.. They left. She asked Karan to sit on the bed.. then she served their lunch..

"I am not hungry.... you have your lunch I"ll take a leave."Karan tells her

"Keep your mouth shut and sit down quitely and have your lunch" She glares at him

"But... Teju" Karan was cut off by her..

"I am not asking you.. I am telling you.. so sit down quitely and have it"