9.

"So now tell me" Karan finally asked her

"what...." Teju said meekly...

"don't try to divert the topic... you know what I am asking...so please answer it" Karan frowns

"promise me you will not judge me after this and we will remain friends the same way we are now" Teju asked him

"For you kind information I never thought of judging you... you can trust me and tell me about your past..and don't worry we will remain the same.. and may be usse kuch jyada hi ho jaye" Karan smirks

Teju nodded

"now start"

Teju takes a deep breathe...

"So... it was almost 4 years ago I was doing a show where I met him, he was a friend of one of my co-star... he used to visit our set most often.. we used to talk a little bit everytime... slowly slowly we started to have long conversation... we exchanged our numbers and became comfortable with each other... after 3months from our first meet he started to pick me up from my set after my packup... we used go for dinner then he used to drop me at my home.... almost after 6months he proposed me and ofcourse I have to say yes because I used to love that men with my whole heart.. It was going good, we used to spent time even we went to a mini vacation also. After 5months of coming into realtionship my show got off-air.. We completed 1year with each other.I used to spend my time with my family and he went back to his hometown.. It was covid time.. so he informed me that he will be staying at his home so it was obviously a good decision.. I also went busy with my family... my vlogs thats it....."

She sighed

"phir.... asa kiya hua" Karan question

"we completed 2years in the lockdown.. and then the real problem started... I used to call him and he used to ignore my calls.. we used to talk almost 22hours a day but suddenly it reduced to two or three messages per day.... Mumma noticed that I am doing well she asked me and I decided to not bother her... This went for almost 1 and a half month... I finally decided I will meet him.. I booked my ticket for Chennai.. and then informed mumma and papa about it and they were ok with it because they went I needed this.. Its high time I should go and meet.. after two days I had my flight and papa came to drop me. It was tiring flight because it got delayed.. finally I reached Chennai.. meine koi hotel book nhi kiya I just directly went to his flat.. which he said that he live with his parents there.. I reached there and found that the flat was locked sorry it was empty.. I quickly rushed to the security and asked them Abhimanyu and his family.... to my shock I came to know that Abhimanyu used to live here.. but not with his family because he don't have one... and it was almost 7-8 months he left this place and got settled on Tampa.. I was standing there like fool.. the most shocking thing was mujhe ek percent bhi nhi pata tha yeh sab... banda jhoot oe jhoot bol raha tha.. I took my luggage and went to a nearby hotel got a room... it was almost 11pm... so mei fresh hui.. and then decided to tell my parents about it.. I told them about them about everything and also that I am visiting Tampa.. and it was also easy for me beacause Pra matlab Pratik stays there. Flight for Tampa was after two days..

So... finally I reached Tampa.. it was long and exhausting journey.. mei clueless thi ki mei kaha dhudungi... and what my luck O met Smriti here...the common friend.. she was shocked after she saw me.. we had our usual talks and then somehow I made her confess about where Abhimanyu lives.. thank god I got the address nad decided to visit him and which was a very good decision I thought so. I reached on the given address.. the maid welcomed me.. ek bar laga mei bhi mujhe jante ho.. she told me that she is going upstair to call her sir and mam and asked me to wait here.. I got another shock..." mam" yeh kon ha.. still I waited there clamly... I heard the footsteps and laughing of Abhimanyu and a girl.. as they were facing my back so the first question the girl asked that who I am.. as I turned Abhimanyu was shocked.. "tum yaha kya kar rahi ho..." the only thing he could ask me... on return I just asked him what he is doing here and why did he lied to me... you known Karan the reply I got was from that girl that who I am she questioned.. I just snapped that I am his girlfriend... that girl ahhh whats her name Avni I will never forget that name... laughed at my situation that declared that she was his wife... it shooked him to the core... I couldn't believe what she said... but dheere dheere sab raaz khulte gaye.. phir meine bhi decide kiya that mein complain kar dungi iske khilaaf... but jaise meine yeh baat kaha and was about to leave.. the worst happened he throws a flower vase and that just hit my head... I fell there unconsious.. after almost three hours mujhe hosh aya aur meine dekha ki ek room mein mere hath pao bandh ke rakha hua tha... pura andhera tha... as I am a claustrophobic person... mujhe panic attacks aane shuru ho jaate ha.. usse pata thi yeh baat usse yeh bhi pata tha ki mujhe orchids se allergy phir bhi usne pure room mein orchids spread karke rakhe tha... Pra mujhe dhundh raha tha teen din hogaye tha par mei mil nahi rahi thi aur udhar yeh janwar mujhe marta tha because uski plan flop ho gayi... usne mujhe ek paper bheja tha par meine sign nhi ki thi usse janab ka ego hurt hogaya tha... bohut torture kiya mujhe... itna ki mujhe ab akele rehne mei dar lagta ha... kisi tarah se mei udhar se nikal toh ayi but jaise hi ghar Pra pareshan tha... usne mujhe dekha meri halat dekhi.... he decided to inform the police..."

"police ne arrest kiya usse"

"nahi woh bhag gaya udhar se 4mahine tak police dhundhti rahi par nhi mila... phir dheere dheere police ne bhi haal chod di... mei depression mein chali gayi.. mujhe therapist ki zarurat pari... ek pal ki liye sabko laga ki mein shayed kabhi normal na hu par all thanks to my therapist mein after 8months from that incident mein thik hui puri tarah se... but woh panic attacks ne picha nhi choda...mein India wapis ayi phir yeh show offer hona tumse milna uss beach pe... aur woh panic attacks aana... iske aga ki kahani toh pata hi ha tumhe.."

He hugs her tightly... don't worry Laddoo jab tak mei hu tere sath no one will hurm you aur woh kameena toh kabhi nhi..

"are you planning to leave me" She says while directly looking into his..

"no never" He replies

"toh asa kyu bola jab tak hu sath mein" She complains

"acha sorry" He replies as he tightens his grip

"acha ek baat baata tune mujhe ase kyu kaha ki tujhe adat ha ditch hone ki... aur tu worth nhi ha relationship aur friendship ke liye" Karan questions

"I am sorry Karan mujhe usdin ase react nhi karna chahiye tha.. but iss sab ke chakar mei meine bol diya... kyu ki jab mei uss kamre mei band thi toh woh mujhe bolta tha ki mei ek clumsy immature childish ladki jo ki ek perfect relationship ki worth hi nhi ha... isiliye toh usne uss ladki se shaadi ki.. aur pata ha usdin mujhe laga ki tujhe bhi lagta ha mere se friendship karna bhi worth it nhi hoga... so I just said that because I was hurt" Teju answered

"itni choti dimag se asa kese soch leti ha haan... tu worth it ha pata ha tujhe...aur terese friendship karna... tere se milna best chiz ha meri life ki" Karan says

Teju goes from there and stands near the swimming pool... I don't how should I thank you Karan.. that you helped me yesterday you helped me and even you are doing everything for the better treatment of my father..why Karan why are you doing all these for me.. we just know each other since two months only.. tell Karan why are you doing this..

Karan comes there and back hugged her..I am doing this because you are my Laddoo.. tu dost ha.. and I treat my fans as my family.. aur unki family bhi meri family ha..ok budhu..

"ohhh friends" She said meekly

"toh aur kuch hona tha kiya" Karan asks her with a smrik

She brokes the hug and said nahh aur kya hona ha...

Karan got a call...

"Hello"

"when you both are returning its almost 1.. and you both have early morning shoot" Omi informs

"we are on our way" Karan replies and he cuts the call

"challl laddooo..... early morning call time ha" Karan shouted

"haan chal chilla mat yr" Teju sounds irritated

They walked down the roads of Darjeeling in complete silence... finally they reached the resort.. he dropped her to the room and hugged her.. he gave a small peck on her forehead... "Good night Laddoo"

"Good Night"

After so many days she felt sukoon... she was relieved that first time somebody listened to her story without judging her.. and lastly the peck on her forehead is giving her butterflies to her stomach..

"He is special"

____________________end___________________

Love,
Shree