1.

Tejasswi's Home:

Teja was up... and was taking a shower..

She got ready wearing a simple kurti with jeans.. she did her usual simple makeup and came downstairs..

Aaaiiii breakfast dedo mujhe late ho raha, mujhe jana bhi ha upar se apko toh pata ha Mumbai ki traffic....She said..

Aa: Teju your breakfast is ready.. you are getting late because of your extra chores.. come have it and then leave..

Teju simply went to the dinning table had her breakfast... and was ready to leave..

Ajmal bhai came or what... she asked her baba..

B: Yes he is already ready with your car..

Teju: Ok fine I am leaving see you in the evening... tattaaa

B: Go safely...

Karan's Home:

Karan karan come fast yr how much time you want to take to get ready... come fast dude you are already half n hour late for the meeting and you are still not ready.... shouted a frustrated Omi...

I am done man.. cool down.. lets go.. we will take our breakfast on the way.. He said as he came out of his room holding his diet coke...

O: Ya finally.. you are ready.. you are such a spoiled brat yr.. no panctuality nothing..

Kk: hogaya.. aab chale..

O: ya sir lets go...

They both left for their meeting...

DKP Production House:

Teju reached there.. she is having a meeting with Rajan sir...

I am having an appointment with Rajan Sir.. where is his cabin can you help me out with it.. She asked the girl present on reception..

R: Mam.. sir is waiting for you as of his first meeting is cancelled because the person is late so you can meet him now.. please come with me..

Teju: Yes please

They went to Rajan Sir cabin...

R: Sir, Ms. Tejasswi Prakash is here...

RS: oh... Hi.. come in Tejasswi.. I was just waiting for you.

Teju: Good Afternoon Sir..

RS: Have a seat Tejasswi..

Teju: thank you..

RS: see teja.. i will keep it short an crisp.. I saw you on Naagin.. you did a wonderful job so from that time I was on keen to cast you on my new web show... male lead is already selected I was having a meeting with him today early morning but he was late so will have it on evening.. but for now I want to ask or you can say I want to show you the script and if you are ok with it then we will sign the contract today itself...

Teju: sure sir.. can I see the script..

RS: ofcourse..

After that he shows her the script and gave a briefing about the story line... Teja was impressed by it... and decides to sign it..

Teju: Sir, I am ready to sign it.. it will be wonderful to work on this script and working with you will be great as usual... I can feel it

RS: ok then lets seal the deal..

She signed the contract..

RS: One thing I forgot to ask you.. the shooting is going to held on Darjeeling.. wil you have any problem travelling there..