Character Sketch..

Wayangankar House:-

Tejasswi Prakash(Teju)- A 28years old girl. She is an engineer and Actress by profession. She is bubbly, chirpy and a fun loving girl, like to spend her time in work or with her family.. She tries to stay away from man.. because of a past expreince. She keeps her personal and professional life fully seperate..

Her family consits of Aai Baba and her brother Pratik..

Neetu Wayangankar(Aai)- She is a homemaker. She lives with Tejasswi and her husband in Mumbai only 

Prakash Wayangankar(Baba)- He is an retired businessman... He used to live in Dubai but now stays with Tejasswi..

Pratik Wayangankar(Pra)- He is in states.. He used to study there and now he works there..

Kundrra Mansion:-

Karan Kundrra(kk)- A 35years old man. An actor by profession. He is an arrogant and bad boy for outside and a child for his own people.. He doesn't believe on love anymore because of the harsh breakup he had faced two years ago..

He lives in Mumbai alone where as his parents and one sister lives in Punjab and other two sisters lives in states...

S.P Kundrra(Pk)- He is an retired army office.. currently staying at Punjab and looking at his family business.

Suneeta Kundrra(Mk)- She is an retired medical official.. staying at Punjab and sometimes visit Mumbai..

Poonam Mahlohtra(PD)- She is the first sister of Karan and is a doctor by profession. She lives in states. She is married and have three childrens Arjun, Bharat, and Ansh.

Madhu Kundrra(M)- She is the second sister of Karan. She is currently staying in Punjab. She is an engineer and also look after the family business..

Meenu Kundrra(MD)- She is the third sister of Karan and a doctor by profession. She lives in States.

Gaurav Mahlohtra(GJ)- He is Karan's brother in law.. He is a doctor. A very fun loving guy. And a big brother to Karan..

The Fantastic Four:-

So, this group contains of four friends which are each others strength, each other support and each others go to person..

Among this four one is our Karan and the other three are..

Omi(O)- He is Karan's manager but also his childhood friend. They both were from Punjab and moved to Mumbai together. He has seen Karan in his wrost phase also.

Jessica(J)- Jess.. the oonly one girl in this group. She is a script writter. Once she had written script for Karan and thats how they met and from then they are the best buddies in town.

Shubham(S)- He is a designer... He is Jess friend earlier but one fine day he met Karan and Omi and now this four are inseparable.
He is a jolly person.

Karan doesn't have a good relation with his family due to his breakup..

The other character:-

Abhimanyu Singh(A)- He is  an entreprenuer. Ex of Tejasswi. He is a very rude and violent man. He only loves money and only need money. He cheated with Tejasswi..(but something more is also there you will know when needed)

Anusha Sharma(AS)- She is a model and a business women. Ex of Karan. She is very materialistic person. Loves for money is the first thing she have. She broked up with Karan stating that he cheated on her( but the main reason you will know in the coming days)

*Aai- Aa
Baba- B
Papa Kundrra- Pk
Mumma Kundrra- Mk*

So, Its the character sketch of the story. If more charachters join the story will introduced at times.

            _____________end_____________

Love,
Shree