17.

"Sunny and Laddoo are not meant to be together"

No no no... what are you thinking Teju.. you can't let it go like this you have to talk with him you have to make him understand that whatever the news is its not true and he can't do this to her, he can't lose his trust on her like everybody did. No this should come to an end.

She immediately dailed Krish's number...

"Hey" Krish says

"Krish give your statement to the rumours as soon as possible due to this stupid thing  I'm suffering and my relationship is getting hampered, and I'm not liking it... did you get it" Teju says angirly..

She immediately took to her instagram and posted a picture of her with Karan and caption it with 'My ❤"

She again broked down and switched off her phone..

On the other hand Krish and Ananya made a statement that he is having a relationship with Ananya and not with Teju. And he also stated that he shares only a cordial relationship with her. Soon it was all over the media. Omi saw the news and sent the links to Karan.

Karan has just wake up and went to the kitchen to make his tea as his parents have gone back to Punjab. He can hear his phone is ringing continuously. He made his tea and went back to the living room. He looked at his phone there was several missed call from Omi and a lot of messages. He dailed Omi's number

"Hey.." Karan says

"links bheja ha khol ke dekho.... pange par gaye ha" Omi replies

"ab kiya naaya panga ho gaya" Karan sighs

"dekho.... aur ha insta bhi check karna.. surprise ha" Omi says sheepishly

Karan immediately went through all the links some are about Krish and Ananya's statement about their relationship but some are about his and Teju's relationship but wait a minute where are this speculations coming from... because as per his knowledge they have never shared such things.. suddenly Omi's word came in his mind and he immediately went to his insta and there his laddoo has posted a picture of them together and now he can figure out from where the speculations are coming from... a small smile appeared on his face and he like the post and commented on it with a heart emoticon.

But he didn't tried to talk with her.

Two days passed with a jist and they had no conversation with each other, not a hi hello also. Its Sunday, and she is coming back to India.. he was unawre of it. It was evening her flight landed she somehow manage to hide herself from the paps and went directly to her home got freshen up took her bag and keys and informed her Aai that she is going to meet Karan.

She called Omi and asked him about Karan's whereabouts in which he replied that he is at home and not having any shoots. She drive towards his home and parked het car in his parking lot and directly went to his apartment. She knocked, he came and opened the door and remained their expressionless. She pushed him and went inside, he look at her blankly.

"Tu..." Karan asks slowly as he close the door

"Haa... tu kisi aur ka wait kar raha tha kiya" She questions with a raised eyebrow

"I don't have anyone... that they will come to meet at this odd hour" Karan replies

"Cool" She sighs and went towards the dinning table and kept the paper bag

"kya ha usmein" He asks

"lunch..." She replies

"there was no need of it... I could have ordered" He says