094

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

That night, the child didn't die. Yoo Sangah didn't want to kill her and I agreed, As per Alyona's request also. "Do what you want," Han Sooyoung muttered and left in a huff, leaving only Yoo Sangah and me in the abandoned building. The child has temporarily frozen with Hit a Pressure Point. 

"She is a disaster?" Yoo Sangah stroked the sleeping child's hair and spoke in a dark voice. "Yes," I said with a strained voice. "Dokja-ssi, do you know this with your ability?" I nodded at her, "It is something similar... Alyona already told me about her the first time she showed up." I recalled a sentence from Ways of Survival.

The final disaster of the fifth scenario, The Disaster of Floods is the most dangerous and saddest.

"Is she the same as the Disaster of Questions?" Yoo Sangah bit her lips and asked, "It is similar but a bit different."  Just then a portal opened in front of us. "A-Alyona-ssi," In the background of her Yoo Junghuk was asleep whilst leaning down on the pavement, Lee Seolwha was tending to the fire with a few people. "I'd be here for a moment... The regressor slept and I have no one to talk to..." Yoo Sangah nodded and scooted a bit for her to sit in.

"The Disaster of Floods, If she used all her strength, she would be unmatched compared to the Disaster of Questions. The Disaster of Questions would just affect Gangdong-gu but the Disaster of Floods was different. With her power, Seoul would be wiped out in less than an hour" Alyona said while the portal is still opened in front of us.

"No matter how I look, she doesn't seem like a disaster. Can this kid become a disaster in just five days?" Yoo Sangah wondered, Yoo Sangah was right. Right now, the child wasn't a disaster.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

+

[Character Information]

Name: Shin Yoosung

Age: 11 years old

Constellation Support: None (Two constellations are currently showing interest in this person).

Private Attribute: Beast Tamer (Rare), Reflexive Killer (General)

Exclusive Skills: Taming Lv. 5, Diverse Communication Lv. 7, Agile Feet Lv. 6, Hybridization Lv. 4

Stigma: None

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 12, Strength Lv. 12, Agility Lv. 16, Magic Power Lv. 24

Overall Evaluation: She has good magic power but her overall abilities are low. She has excellent talent and rare attributes but isn't receiving the attention of constellations due to her fragile nature.

+

Shin Yoosung, This child's name showed that she was a disaster. This child would destroy Seoul in five days. "I heard that disasters hatch from meteorites. Yet this child didn't come from a meteorite..." Yoo Sangah said, 

"That's correct. This child didn't hatch from a meteorite. She was born and raised on Earth. She will still be a human of Earth in five days." I said this time, "Then why..." Alyona sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder, the fatigue is clear and visible in her form. "The Disaster of Questions was originally from Earth," Alyona said. Yoo Sangah's eyes widened. "This child is like the Disaster of Questions..."

"Yes and no," I was the one to say that this time. "Huh?" Alyona smiled a bit and went on a long explanation for the other woman to understand. "All disasters from Earth were returnees. They were destroyers who wiped out another world and returned. This child could be called a returnee because she destroyed Chronos. However, that wasn't all..."