028

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

After the dokkaebi disappeared, dozens of casualties appeared on the platform of line 3. Currently, there was only one room on the line 3 platform. "Die! Die!" There was no one strong here, so the weak didn't back down and attacked each other.

[There are 30 minutes before the third scenario is activated.]

As pandemonium occurred around me, I was quietly reading Ways of Survival. Perhaps today's scenario would flow as I thought. To survive, I couldn't miss a single word. "What are you doing now?" Along with Bihyung's words, I could hear the messages of the constellations.

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is wondering what you are doing.]

I reflexively turned off my smartphone. There was something I hadn't thought of until now. Why didn't the constellations respond when I read Ways of Survival? In the original Ways of Survival, the constellations discovered that Yoo Jonghyuk was a regressor and raised questions about fairness. It was normal for them to say something about the text I was reading.

"What are you doing right now with a blank notepad? All the constellations are going crazy with frustration because of you!" ...Blank notepad? "Is this what you are referring to?" I turned on the smartphone again. Ways of Destruction appeared on the screen. "Yes! What are you going to do with that notepad? You will die if you stay still! Ha, I believed in a guy like this and sighed a contract..."

I got goosebumps. The dokkaebi couldn't read this 'text.' If even the dokkaebis, which managed the system, couldn't read it then the constellations were the same. Then the writer who gave me the text...what type of existence was he? "Kuaack!" The last scream rang out. Finally, the owner of the room on platform line 3 was determined.

[Green Zone 1/1]

"...Don't come any closer." A boy was pointing a knife at me. Surprisingly, the winner was the boy who guided us earlier. I still didn't know his name. "Don't worry, I won't take your room," I spoke to reassure the boy. The moment I had this thought.

"Really? You are quite relaxed Ahjussi. Do you want to die?" I didn't need to look back to see who was talking. "It looks like you are quite free," I spoke and look back. Namwoon was also with her. "waah, Ahjussi! It's been so long has it?" Namwoon grinned at me. "don't worry, I won't act hastily from now on... my master would've come for my head" Namwoon stared at the petrified-looking boy. "Nobody touches our room. I will send everyone who touches it to hell." Lee Jihye twirled a deep blue blade round and round. 

In regards to specs, no one could match Lee Jihye apart from Yoo Jonghyuk and Alyona or people from the Landlord Alliance.  "I don't want Ahjussi to die. You were quite impressive against Master earlier." Lee Jihye watched me carefully and opened her mouth. "Don't worry, I won't die. I won't die even if I don't find a room."

It was true. I wouldn't necessarily die if I couldn't find a room. There was an impossible man in this station who proved this. It was only three days ago. "Ahjussi, do you know what you are saying right now?" Lee Jihye's eyes narrowed. "Yes," I answered truthfully.

"Ahjussi, are you strong? As strong as Master and Alyona-Eonnie?" Then Yoo Jonghyuk and Alyona appeared behind Lee Jihye, they seem to be talking earlier. "Stop it both of you and go back to your room," Jonghyuk ordered the two teens. Namwoon remained on his spot. "Namwoon go on" He sighed and nodded "Ah...yup. Master." Lee Jihye obediently left and Yoo Jonghyuk turned toward me.

"Are you going to fight the monsters?" I shrugged and look at Alyona. "You will die. Your four companions as well." The regressor looks at me with unknown feelings. "That remains to be seen."  There was an unknown emotion in Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes as he glanced at me and left. I didn't use Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. It wasn't always possible to express emotions with words. "Dokja, Stay alive we still have to discuss some things... I'll go with him Yoo Junghyuk" He look back at Alyona and sighed. "suit yourself"