083

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The greatest good person can turn into the worst killer at any time.

This was a sentence that described Guam Divine Doctor in Ways of Survival, Guam Divine Doctor Heo Jun. According to the records in Ways of Survival, the task that Heo Jun devoted his last years to wasn't medicine but poison. Like many great people who later became constellations, Heo Jun reached a level beyond the actual historical records.

「 "If I make a poison that can kill anyone, I can make a pill that can save anyone." 」

Heo Jun was banished after the death of King Seonjo and devoted his last seven years to this question. Why was poison medicine for some people poison for others? One day in his last years, he finally reached a mystical answer.

「 "It isn't the body but the spirit that determines the action of the poison." 」

A poison made by analyzing a thousand souls. The result was the heavenly poison that flowed out of Lee Seolhwa's body, the Thousand Spirits Poison. Dongui Bogam was written from Heo Jun's failure to reach Thousand Spirits Poison. "Kiik, kiiik!" I moved through the Thousand Spirits Poison and dealt a merciless blow to Lee Seolhwa, Alyona supporting in the rear. 

Lee Seolhwa flew through the air. It wasn't hard to defeat Lee Seolhwa if her poison was disabled. It was the Thousand Spirits Poison that solidified her reputation as one of the Ten Evils. If I hadn't got the Dongui Bogam, I would've become a sacrifice of her reputation... This time her luck was bad.

[The constellation 'Guam Divine Doctor is looking at you like he is sorry.]

[The constellation ' Guam Divine Doctor' is looking forward to you dealing with this properly.]

[300 coins have been sponsored.]

The 'Parasite' infection was irrelevant to Guam Divine Doctor's intentions. In other words, Lee Seolhwa's attack on me wasn't according to Lee Seolhwa's will. By the way, only sponsoring 300 coins... "Poor girl," Alyona muttered as she neared my side.

[The constellation 'Seo Ae Il Pil' you dealing with this properly.]

[The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' expects you to do your best.]

[300 coins have been sponsored.]

I ignored the response of the constellations and approached Lee Seolhwa. Lee Seolhwa crawled across the ground with fear. I could feel Yoo Jonghyuk's gaze in the distance. Yoo Jonghyuk would probably be hurt badly if Lee Seolhwa died here. "Yeah, He might get sad... Besides, I saw a great future ahead of her." 

I looked at the fallen Lee Seolhwa and opened my mouth. "Hey,"  To be exact, I spoke to Parasite Antinus inside her. "It would be good if you come out," Alyona spoke for me. "Kik?" I sighed and spoke in turn to Alyona. "It isn't too late now. Return to your duties as a guide. Teach people skills and get along with them." Antinus was silent as she look at me and Alyona. "If you work hard, maybe you can become a constellation one day?" 

The Parasite Queen, Antinus was a strong hero. She couldn't exert all her strength because she was restricted by the probabilities. She could become a constellation if she continued to be a 'guide' and accumulated history. "You humans... I hate..." The problem was that she thought of humans as enemies. It was also a mortal enemy, I glanced at the disaster meteorite that was intermittently shaking, and Alyona spoke again.