11.

KIE'S POV

In a matter of seconds, Rafe was on the floor face full of blood, but I didn't care he deserved it, then JJ was out the door out in the rain why did he run. I run out the door after JJ yelling his name.

"JJ" but he kept running. It wasn't till 5 minutes later of running did I finally catch up to him because he started to walk.

"JJ why did you run away especially in the rain, it's freezing"I tell him he turns around to face me.

"Please just go Kie"he tells me, his ocean blue eyes lighting up his face as water drips from his hair, his knuckles are stained red from punching Rafe.

"Just talk to me please"i beg him

"Don't you understand I don't want to talk haven't you seen what I just did I beat Rafe almost to the point of death"

"Rafe deserved it let's not forget everything he's done" I try to reason with him

"That's not the point Kie, can't you see I've become the one person I hate most in the word my Dad"

"JJ your not your dad"

"How do you know seeing Rafe's aching body on the floor just reminded me of the way I would lay after my dad would beat me" even isn't he rain j could hear his crying, see his crying

"JJ I know you, your kind and sweet, you would never hurt someone if they didn't deserve it. Let's just go inside and we'll call the cops so they can deal with Rafe we'll explain everything to them"

"KIE WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I CANT GO TO THE COPS THEY'LL THINK ITS MY FAULT WHO ARE THEY GOING TO BELIVE 2 POUGES OR A KOOK WHO HAS THE POLICE WRAPPED AROUND HIS FINGER"

"We'll figure it out there's always another way"

"Maybe for you but not for me"

"What's that supposed to mean?"I ask

"You forget sometimes your families rich, you will always have the trust fund to fall back on just because you call yourself a pouge does not make you any less rich"

"If that's how you feel then fine go and run"I storm away astonished by what he had said. I had never seen JJ so angry especially at me, I wanted to cry and I did tears were flowing down my cheeks and my nose started to get stuffy.

"Don't leave me Kie the way everyone else I love does"I hear him yell at me that makes me stop my walking.

"Love"I say as I turn around tears still flowing.

"Yes Kie can't you tell I'm in love with you and I have been for the longest time. You don't understand the pain I felt seeing you kiss pope or flirt with John B you know how many times I wanted that to be me" he says to me but I could stop my walking I practically ran up to him and kissed him short and tender before he pulled away.

"What was that for"he asks

"Because I love you too" I say feeling a weight being lifted from my shoulders. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and pick me up as he pulled me in for a another kiss this time this one was soft like cotton candy and I melted into it the way cotton candy Melts in your mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms made their way behind his neck playing with his wet hair. He stopped a kiss that I wanted to last forever and yelled "woooohooo Kiara Carrera is in love with me". All I could do was giggle at this remark. He soon put me down clasping his hand I'm mine as we walked back to 'the wreck'.

"You know me and pope talked today and we actually made up we're friends now"I say to him

"Oh yeah I know I went to see him earlier where he preceded to tell me that you loved me"

"So you knew"I say nudging him in his side

"Of course I did, I just wanted the revealing of out love to be dramatic, you know the the rain was a payed actor"

"I thought so when the it was clear skies all day then boom rain, was that whole speech about your dad true"

"Yeah but then I realize I have something my dad will never have"

"And what that"

"People in my life that love me and people I love back" "plus he doesn't have a hot girl friend"

"Hmm I don't ever remember you asking me to be your girl friend" he turns to me looks me in the eyes and says "will you Kiara Carrera be my girl friend" he said holding out his pinky.

"Of course I will" I say interlocking out pinkies "forever and always promise" we both say.

OMG SO IT FINALLY HAPPENED IM ACTUALLY SO HAPPY. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING LOVE TOU GUYS.{839} words