Chapter 132 : a glimpse of us

Start from the beginning

Y/N - how ? seems to me that I'm eating perfectly-

I stretched my hand to clean the corner of her lips since the ramen soup was leaking out..

Y/N - I guess I'm not, oops.

Baji - is alright -

Baji - because I'm a messy eater too !

Y/N - laughs*

————————————————————————————————————————

Baji - yeah if I remember correctly, Mikey used to always be a show off, even when we were little kids-

Y/N - Baji

Baji - hm ?

Y/N - why don't you tell me more about yourself instead ? I mean don't get me wrong Mikey's awesome, but I also want to hear more about the infamous Ed !

Baji - well I was-wait...what did you call me ??

Y/N - Ed... Mikey told me when you were kids you guys gave each other these names because of Emma's name.

Baji - PFFFFTTT *laughs* that damn shorty. we were slow kids back then...

Y/N - *laughs* well enough of Mikey yeah ?

Baji - alright...hmmm let's see, well when I'm mad I set cars on fire...I usually-

Y/N - I pretty much know the short summary of Baji, you just don't see yourself like I do.

Baji - what do you mean ?

Y/N - *lightly chuckles* I mean, if you could see yourself in my point of view you'll think of yourself as the baddest person ever ! in a good way ! your really caring when you really want to, you try so hard to hide it but is pretty easy to read, you always try to make sure the people that you care for are well and happy, you care for them so much you forget to take care of yourself, I guess you can say we're both the same *smiles* but see that's what makes us too good for this world, because we go out our way to make others feel special, making them happier and more confident of themselves.